OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

anyone know where can i find these at size 13us please?
1630627596756.png

1630627596756.png

I asked a page or so back for the exact same thing. If you're trying to get em for retail, I haven't seen jack. I looked around toward the end of last month at like all these overseas sites in hopes of shipping to the US but none of em did. Atmos Japan had em sitting but of course Atmos USA didn't get them. Otherwise, they're at the usual aftermarket spots if you wanna pay like 300

I asked a page or so back for the exact same thing. If you're trying to get em for retail, I haven't seen jack. I looked around toward the end of last month at like all these overseas sites in hopes of shipping to the US but none of em did. Atmos Japan had em sitting but of course Atmos USA didn't get them. Otherwise, they're at the usual aftermarket spots if you wanna pay like 300

i think japan had just up to size 12us...

1630627596756.png
Go ahead and grab off StockX I love my pair. Very very happy with this. Soles glow in the dark and 3m laces. The details are crazy. It’s cool sneaker.

Attachments

• D7CC30A0-3A7B-4DB9-BCD3-369498CA727D.jpeg
    D7CC30A0-3A7B-4DB9-BCD3-369498CA727D.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 125
It’s just what Nike-JP offers and I don’t think that’s the case in AU or other APAC countries tho….

i know
but at this time, there is no other countries...
not that i see at this time
i hope they will shown up soon

Seems like this was just a Japan exclusive unfortunately
Yeah, after seeing benhouli’s comment, did some research and couldn’t find any store outside of Japan that are selling them on retail. Strange considering that some news sites did report that MSRP for these are $170.

You know what’s crazy, I wouldn’t mind an off white version of this sneaker. I think it would be nuts and Nike big trash for not doing it

Back
Top Bottom