OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Man these things are clunky...

20210913_213039.jpg

So should i go half size down or tts for these? I like a tad bit of space in front of my toes if that helps.

Last edited:
Yeah I actually tried on my pair today and they fit great. Surprisingly light on foot despite how huge they look. Must be all that AIR, like a bag of chips.

Those Utagawa Uptempo are on sale at NDC-JP…. Retail was ¥20,900, marked down to ¥16,699 and now, extra 20% off and it’s ¥13,359 (approx. $122+) til tomorrow. Only sizes under US11 and no size 8 tho.

Those Utagawa Uptempo are on sale at NDC-JP…. Retail was ¥20,900, marked down to ¥16,699 and now, extra 20% off and it’s ¥13,359 (approx. $122+) til tomorrow. Only sizes under US11 and no size 8 tho.

i still trying to understand how stockx sold 1 pair of size 13us , and now there is another one for sell ...

Someone finally accepted my bid on the Utagawa Kuniyoshi on StockX... $132 but more like $160 something after tax and shipping, which is still under retail so I am happy.

Yeah I think I am about to order this shirt to go with it and wear it on Halloween or something.

Yeah I think I am about to order this shirt to go with it and wear it on Halloween or something.

Yah man I did the same. Thing looked up the artist and his history. Fascinating work. Amazing story telling.

i just got the
Nike Air More Uptempo
Utagawa Kuniyoshi size 13us from stockx at 220$ include shipping
i hoped to really get it....

Back
Top Bottom