OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

What happened to the all the folks that are waiting for these to go on "disco"? Lol. Glad some folks got their pair, might un'ds them this weekend.
Oh your one of those guys huh?

Guess we will be seeing your pair on ebay soon
laugh.gif

Has anyone's shoe got shipped from Eastbay yet? I just used the freeshipping option..
I got shipping confirmation from EB today but UPS page has no updates other than the label being printed. I did the free ship option as well. 

I got shipping confirmation from EB today but UPS page has no updates other than the label being printed. I did the free ship option as well. 
yeah. i got shipping confirmation from EB as well. should be all okay and dont need to worry  i think. tracking code has been created but package didnt leave the ware house i think

yeah. i got shipping confirmation from EB as well. should be all okay and dont need to worry  i think. tracking code has been created but package didnt leave the ware house i think
Yeah you're good. Wouldn't surprise me if the package doesn't actually get handed over to UPS till Monday. EB always takes their damn time with their damn bags of death lol here's to hoping our kicks arrives quick and unharmed

does any one ever experienced this at all? you were able to get the shoes and process the order. your status of the order was "Waiting on approval" and then alter   your order gets cancelled? this happen to my friend who lives overseas. i am thinking it could the overseas credit card they used must have been rejected by EB?

does any one ever experienced this at all? you were able to get the shoes and process the order. your status of the order was "Waiting on approval" and then alter   your order gets cancelled? this happen to my friend who lives overseas. i am thinking it could the overseas credit card they used must have been rejected by EB?

It's kind of common for them unfortunately. If you ever see it say that for more than 12 hrs then you should probably call because they could be needing to verify that you placed the order or whatever. It's weird but common.

happened to me 3 times yesterday, they'll take your money then realize that they dont have that size in stock..so they say..its been madness with these shoes my man. But im not giving up, it's gonna be retail or im on to the next one.

Last edited:
Got the waiting on approval thing too. Getting a second pair off footaction just in case. Cant miss these.

FTL says 10.5-15 available.. lower sizes "only available in stores"

FA says 9-15 available

Amazing how neither place has an 8... even more amazing how I can add any size to cart on my computer but on my phone its showing a 12 min countdown

This shoe is undoubtedly the weirdest release I've ever dealt with

Last edited:
I just need a 13 with shipping confirmation. Universe knows I want these too bad. I got a waiting on approval with eastbay from my order the other day. Gotta get this just in case.

Back
Top Bottom