OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Anyone know if FNL or SNS will release these? They're probably my last hope... I thought they were gonna drop the 16th then they started dropping sporadically at random places at random times.... weird

yo the foot sites are DESPICABLE lol like they show whats in stock and out of stock and as soon as you click on an in stock item,then they tell you its out of stock, then you gotta figure out if you wanna waste an hr of your life clicking add to cart hoping you score a pair, or not.

Whoever said these was gonna be easy once the large sites dropped was definitely dead wrong.

Said sold out and i swear i watched it go to 00:00. Lame. Just gotta hope my eastbay pair ships after this approval BS.

Edit: Called eastbay on that waiting on approval again and got through. Just had different billing and shipping addresses and they needed to confirm. So i should get shipping confirmation on Monday. So make sure you keep calling if you get that.

Last edited:

Just checked out with 2 pairs..... Over the phone. Give Eastbay a ring!
Damn that's sick! I saw a few people on twitter saying they were getting through on phone orders after sizes sold out online. Now go answer your damn emails! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got through on a 10.5 for the phone order, 11 was sold out. I appreciate the help from everyone

Just called eastbay.. Said basically everything is sold out except for 14 and up or something... Why is this so dang hard to get :smh: >: |I

I don't think you guys should worry. I think they'll have more stock come later this week (16th), or the week after (21st). Just a hunch.

I feel like this is being rolled out similar to the Pippen 1 release a couple months back.All major retailers showed OOS and then sizes kept popping up week after week. I have a feeling more stock is coming. Im not panicking yet.

does any one ever experienced this at all? you were able to get the shoes and process the order. your status of the order was "Waiting on approval" and then alter   your order gets cancelled? this happen to my friend who lives overseas. i am thinking it could the overseas credit card they used must have been rejected by EB?

Happened to me when they put a size 12 cement iv back on the site the monday after release. Im in cali usa by the way

Eastbay has some sizes. I was able to add to cart. Wish they had a 9.5 :smh:

Edit, they do have a size 10 still.

Last edited:
I feel like this is being rolled out similar to the Pippen 1 release a couple months back.All major retailers showed OOS and then sizes kept popping up week after week. I have a feeling more stock is coming. Im not panicking yet.

This, my local spot intially said they got a partial shipment and wait for the rest. They got flooded later on.

Thought I struck out. Stopped by a local spot while I was working. They didn't have them on display. If I don't see it I normally don't ask but I did today. Dude went and got my size. I had accepted the fact that I missed out and was ready to move on to the next release.

Does anyone know if Mens sizes were available on NDC?  I feel like it was only GS sizes.  When they released the white/royal Penny 2s they only released GS sizes at first and then came back with the mens release a couple weeks later.  

Does anyone know if Mens sizes were available on NDC?  I feel like it was only GS sizes.  When they released the white/royal Penny 2s they only released GS sizes at first and then came back with the mens release a couple weeks later.  
Men's dropped on NDC on 3/23. Not sure of more sizes are going to pop up again there.

Eastbay has some sizes. I was able to add to cart. Wish they had a 9.5 :smh:

Edit, they do have a size 10 still.

Same here! Such a tease EB! :frown: Sigh. I called so many stores today after taking a L at blends earlier. If anyone can point me towards a sz. 9.5 I be so thankful.

Back
Top Bottom