OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I wanna see proof that all these phone orders via EB actually shipped out. I ended up with 4 cancellations by friday night lol. Finally came thru on FTL yesterday. That was the most time i ever put into shoes,it was waaayyy harder than i thought to get em.. and i STILL need a sz 7 for wifey

It's the same company.
come on bro, i know that, but for some reason eastbay has been cancelling me and then i call footlocker and i get thru. Maybe it was perfect timing, Whatever though, just wanted to see some proof from eastbay specifically.

It's the same company.
come on bro, i know that, but for some reason eastbay has been cancelling me and then i call footlocker and i get thru. Maybe it was perfect timing, Whatever though, just wanted to see some proof from eastbay specifically.

Maybe you and Eastbay need to have a nice convo about what beef they have with you. :lol:

Maybe you and Eastbay need to have a nice convo about what beef they have with you. :lol:
thats what im sayin bro, they kept playng with my emo man. Orders getting processed, then cancelled hours later. Then im reading these posts and im like "wtf did i do to not get thru?" They pissed me off but im over it..

I still got my pair from the last release but was hoping to double for the low. That's just not gonna happen is it?

I still got my pair from the last release but was hoping to double for the low. That's just not gonna happen is it?

You're lucky to get 1 pair! I I can't find a size 8 for nothing

I was able to be on FA and FTL 10 min before the countdown ended because you could add to cart on the desktop and they didn't even have my size available from the jump!

Villa, kicksusa, etc all dropped randomly when I was at work! I can't win! Lol

Back
Top Bottom