OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Finally copped! Randomly stopped into HOH Tysons VA about an hour ago and they got a restock of these.

Not sure if it's all the stores, so worth calling your local HOH/FTL if you're still looking

Finally copped! Randomly stopped into HOH Tysons VA about an hour ago and they got a restock of these.

Not sure if it's all the stores, so worth calling your local HOH/FTL if you're still looking
DAM what sizes? I need a 9.5 I will leave work right now.

Last edited:
Just copped a sz 9 for HoH at Pentagon
pimp.gif
. Good looks on the heads up.

Lady said they got a FSR in yesterday only 10-13 there now.

Seen these joints in three malls today. Nike did a great job creating hype with these. Unreal how much of a frenzy they created. I was really hoping these would sit like the last time but I don't think it'll happen.

Did pippen wear any other colours besides the black/white, and olympics?

If I remember correctly those 2 colorways are the only ones Pippen wore in games. Juwan Howard wore the all white with navy swoosh on the back - leather on this pair was absolute money

Last edited:
i called nike to see if their gonna stock/restock and they not giving me much info the rep said its not on their launch calendar etc. damn i need a pair at less than retial i need to use this 20%code ASAP!!!

can someone tel me whats going on. i know they dropped some places but are they still having a wide release in april . i chi
Just copped a 10 from EpitomeATL about 5 mins ago. They only received 3 pair. 9.5 and 10.5 left.

smh i just drove passed it but i wear an 11.5 anywhere else in ATL this is crazy

can someone tel me whats going on. i know they dropped some places but are they still having a wide release in april . i chi
smh i just drove passed it but i wear an 11.5 anywhere else in ATL this is crazy
Every spot I checked said they were gone as of last week. Saw a GS size at CityGear Lenox.

Just copped a 10 from EpitomeATL about 5 mins ago. They only received 3 pair. 9.5 and 10.5 left.
that's absurd 
laugh.gif

On another note, I remember watching the 96 finals and seeing these on Pips feet and going what are those? I want them. The next day my pops took me to two different stores to find my pair. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom