OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

thats no grind. just lazy fat slobs who live in their parents basements living off selling shoes

like seriously just get a ******* job

id blow my brains out before i buy 20 pairs of shoes to sell

embarrassing as all hell

people really dont know how pathetic they look doing that

after a week the east bay order came thru. no double box of course but I'm happy with my 10.5 now i hope to get another but at my promo nike price if they release online and NOT THE SNKRS APP!!!! ITS A SHAME they don't allow Promo Codes on Snkrs App

Dope, but I have to sit this one out.

XXX's dropping...and I've been doing way too much lately...smh

I got to sit white/red pair out also. Just copped some more Paris X's and i'm overloaded on sneakers now. Hopefully these sit and get discounted later on.

Last edited:
I got to sit white/red pair out also. Just copped some more Paris X's and i'm overloaded on sneakers now. Hopefully these sit and get discounted later on.

3 pairs coming :D
for some reason i cant upload pictures from mobile on here anymore

I remembered seeing these in some movie. Lol even more excited for my pair to get here.

George of the jungle. Heres the scene if you wanna watch.

lmaooo forgot all about this scene. ^ thats my same reaction when i opened up the box and pulled out my pair

Last edited:
Sending mine back...I'll take my chances and see if these go on sale especially with different colorways dropping. Can't justify the $100 plus price tag on sneakers anymore.

Wow those were a pain to grab. Had to get a 10.5 as my 10 sold out quick. Was hoping to go 9.5 since s lot of heads said half size down. Hopefully I can trade for 10 when the dust clears or grab them elsewhere. These have been such a nightmare that I wanted to scoop while I could.

Back
Top Bottom