OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Called Footaction on the size 13 I ordered last night. I got a tracking number. She said the secondary warehouse has them on a skid and they are shipping directly. She said this delays tracking orders online but does not keep you from getting your shoes in 5-7 days. You can still add many sizes to cart on FA so I suggest giving it a try. 

Thankfully, My girl was able to find these for me. For the my NY heads, She got them at atlas mall in queens in "Moes sneaker spot". She bought a different pair for my daughter also and was able to get the tax knocked off on the uptempo and the 2nd pair discounted.

I would give them a call.

Thankfully, My girl was able to find these for me. For the my NY heads, She got them at atlas mall in queens in "Moes sneaker spot". She bought a different pair for my daughter also and was able to get the tax knocked off on the uptempo and the 2nd pair discounted.

I would give them a call.

Muchas gracias

Finally picked up my pair from my parents place last night as I had them shipped there from Eastbay. Very satisfied w/ the shoe and will be in rotation this weekend.

Hey guys! If you're in the Dallas area, Centre 214 has one in each size (except 11, which I just bought). After looking everywhere, I called them and they still had the launch date as April 16th!! They do phone orders, but I'm not sure if they ship. Good luck!

Hey guys! If you're in the Dallas area, Centre 214 has one in each size (except 11, which I just bought). After looking everywhere, I called them and they still had the launch date as April 16th!! They do phone orders, but I'm not sure if they ship. Good luck!

Thanks!! Will do phone order

Foot Locker at Serramonte in Daly City had sizes before I left the mall yesterday. I can confirm that there was an 8 as well as 10.5 and up.

Just bought 8.5 off the phone order. Thank you!

PS. btw she said no restock on 16th

Last edited:
Got mine today and love them. Online pics from Eastbay make them look blocky and large but on feet they are awesome. Might double up in my size or wait for a different color to come out? Word on the Olympic CW?

my pair came today from footlocker, had the eastbay sticker on the box and i got the royal "eastbay treatment" with my order. no double box, just shipped in the infamous white bag... its a wonder the box survived!! guess I gotta renew my gold membership lol.. no complaints with the kix tho, theyre flames, with no flaws...

im mad grateful to get a pair.

If you haven't copped check your local spots. FA in Warwick RI just got a shipment in today. Walked out with my pair for $128! Nike definitely pumped faked with these like they were limited.

Back
Top Bottom