OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Footlocker tweeted @ me saying to check back on twitter. It could possibly be added online at a later date

To the dudes that luckily got them already, how do they fit compared to previous More Uptempo Air?

Originally Posted by bigj505   Im gonna sit back and wait. Nike has been doing these staggered releases for a lot of the non hyped retros.
This is exactly whats happening. There's a delay in shipments. Most of the stock is located in the north east like New Jersey and New York from what the rep said. These are confirmed to release online on foot sites late April. Suppose to be April 22nd.

Last edited:
Store locator says my foot locker house of hoops has these. I have 140 in gift cards and a coupon I can use on these.

Are you guys suggesting more colors are on their way?

grade school size in these? do they have all the bubbles in them if so
No, just men's sizes.  

They probably don't have the shoes in hand yet. I'd call first. And yes, theres more styles to come

Last edited:
Please give some advice about the fit. Do they run like the Olympics released a while back for London? 

These are definitely on my list! Major throwback for me.

Every more uptempo I've bought has been tts and I have a few, most recent were the Olympics.

People buying these for $250-$300 on eBay. HAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAH, man. People are dumb. These won't be limited.

I can't believe they came out the way they did. The amount of space in between the "Air" and the midsole is disappointing. I was looking forward to these more than any other retro
mean.gif
QFT 2010 - 2016 are so off. It's not the same shoe. 
frown.gif
  I don't even want to talk about it  so i'll stop here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom