OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

It's crazy how quick they sell out, is there a program people use to let them know they've been released or something?

Don't worry these will sit like the black and whites 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
337-806-9615

Red/ White

Phone Order Sneaker Politics

*Confusing IG message. Has call for info. Don't know if it means they are taking phone orders or not but doesn't hurt to try

Last edited:
Couldn't believe I paid $130 and they couldn't even do all the air bubbles.
LMAO at charging $130 for a kid size shoe with only one set of Air bubbles..LMFAO

Yeah son. One and done. She wanted them so bad so I couldn't say no and the men's 6-7 sold out quick. Usually they sit. I still want to return them but I'm just gonna take the L. She loves them. One bubble and quality is awful.

Last edited:
Yeah son. One and done. She wanted them so bad so I couldn't say no and the men's 6-7 sold out quick. Usually they sit. I still want to return them but I'm just gonna take the L. She loves them. One bubble and quality is awful.
How do you feel about kid size shoes costing close to adult size shoes? Lol

Drove 20 mins to a dtrl since they said they had a 7 mens for me, only to have a sales rep convince me a 7y is the same. Felt like knocking his head off.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know of a place around Fresno CA that would have the white/red pair?...any place that has dropped them in store are nowhere near me...I'm hoping my local footlocker gets them but who knows when that will be

Last edited:
A lot of people must be refusing to pay resell price for these. The way sizes getting ate up on sites I would think they would be reselling for at least $260, but nope only $60 over retail for popular sizes.

Last edited:

Don't worry these will sit like the black and whites :tongue:  
c'mon fam, don't mock those that haven't gotten a pair yet lol
I was just joking with the people that swore these would sit 

i'll stick by my statement tho.

the problem that i didnt anticipate is that since people showed no chill, it brought out the resellers that have made sure pairs dont sit. dudes buying up full size runs of a GR and selling for a couple bucks over retail. cant really sit when dudes are doing that.

Gonna be the same case for the olympics, dudes gonna be walking from ny to jersey smh. Dont care for the white/reds but i want the olympics and if its gonna have me on constant watch, forget about it.

Gonna be the same case for the olympics, dudes gonna be walking from ny to jersey smh. Dont care for the white/reds but i want the olympics and if its gonna have me on constant watch, forget about it.

glad i still have a pair.

Back
Top Bottom