OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Screenshot_20211014-084819_Instagram.jpg

some interesting info from my conversation with stockx
i ordered size 13us of the Nike Air More Uptempo Utagawa Kuniyoshi (still waiting for them)
and asked them how it could be that there is no size 13us anywhere and they sold 3 pairs of that size... (one to me)
they said they will asked their experts from stockx facility at hong kong , that from there the package shipped from...
today they told me this ...

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your patience during this time. I sincerely apologize for the late response. We are experiencing a high volume of inquiries. I assure you that our customers are our #1 priority and we are working at the best of our abilities in order to respond to every email in a timely manner.

I just received a response from our experts and he explained that some sizes might have not been made to the public, but that does not mean they do not exist. For this Nike Air More Uptempo Utagawa Kuniyoshi
could be a promo pair that was not released in retail and since it is not in retails that is the reason why is difficult to find.

Also remember that if you find any issue with your items once you received them, we have this process that you can follow so we can start an investigation for it is you are not satisfied with your purchase.

I hope that this information was helpful and brought some ease to your sneakers size concerns. Please never doubt that we value you as a customer. Thank you for being part of our StockX family. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach back out at any time.

Kindly,
Aleja

Yeah I'm waiting for the white/black pair that was announced a few months ago those are fire but it's looking like probably until spring for those.

some interesting info from my conversation with stockx
i ordered size 13us of the Nike Air More Uptempo Utagawa Kuniyoshi (still waiting for them)
and asked them how it could be that there is no size 13us anywhere and they sold 3 pairs of that size... (one to me)
they said they will asked their experts from stockx facility at hong kong , that from there the package shipped from...
today they told me this ...

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your patience during this time. I sincerely apologize for the late response. We are experiencing a high volume of inquiries. I assure you that our customers are our #1 priority and we are working at the best of our abilities in order to respond to every email in a timely manner.

I just received a response from our experts and he explained that some sizes might have not been made to the public, but that does not mean they do not exist. For this Nike Air More Uptempo Utagawa Kuniyoshi
could be a promo pair that was not released in retail and since it is not in retails that is the reason why is difficult to find.

Also remember that if you find any issue with your items once you received them, we have this process that you can follow so we can start an investigation for it is you are not satisfied with your purchase.

I hope that this information was helpful and brought some ease to your sneakers size concerns. Please never doubt that we value you as a customer. Thank you for being part of our StockX family. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach back out at any time.

Kindly,
Aleja

Did you ever get em?

Back
Top Bottom