OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

same thing said about the dolphins and the only place they are sitting are in peoples closets!

White midsole is fine it's the clear sole, should've been translucent orange instead to separate itself from the rest.

Yea the separation, is what I'm looking for, not saying it has to be some wild drastic print like eagles and tigers, but something subtle would have worked... And I'm only speaking of the little section right above the clear sol, the other white section is fine.

FINALLY got my Dolphins in from Eastbay last nite, those are clean. Of course the box was beat up, not as bad as I anticipated tho. They also wavied my shipping fees because of the delay so I cant complain too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copped the dolphins off of Jj this morning. Hope they don't cancel it like they did my raptors.

MEMPHIS TIGERS ARE THE HOTTEST COLORWAY SO FAR, IMO.

THOSE ARE A COP WITH NO HESITATION. HOPE OPINIONS STAY THE SAME AND NIKE GR'S THE CRAP OUT OF THEM TO MAKE FOR AN EASY COP FOR ME.

I DEF CANNOT PASS ON THEM.

MEMPHIS TIGERS ARE THE HOTTEST COLORWAY SO FAR, IMO.
THOSE ARE A COP WITH NO HESITATION. HOPE OPINIONS STAY THE SAME AND NIKE GR'S THE CRAP OUT OF THEM TO MAKE FOR AN EASY COP FOR ME.
I DEF CANNOT PASS ON THEM.

I hope so too.......but I have a bad feeling they'll be released in Red Eagle numbers.

I think the Tigers are arguably the hottest Penny V. I couldn't believe some of the posts after the latest set of pics were posted, complaining about the tiger stripes being "too much." I think they make the shoe.

Lovin the penny v's copped all 4 colorways ,got orlandos under retail can't wait for memphis tigers and coolgreys

HoH Frisco, TX (Opened about a month ago) Largest size in Dolphins is a 10.5. They might have more under that, I dunno. They also had a 8.5 in the Red Eagles. I freaked when I saw em but nothin' bigger :frown:

wtf frisco got a house of hoops? lol

which mall is it in?

wtf frisco got a house of hoops? lol

which mall is it in?

Yeah lol. It's in Stonebriar. Frisco is a lil too far for me, though, so I doubt I'll be going there much. It's a pretty small store, but might be nice if it's close to you.
nah it's pretty far, but they might have some stuff the other stores might have sold out of already lol. Maybe ill check it out this weekend, good looks.

the dolphins is my favorite colorway of this shoe. its very clean. i do like this shoe overall in terms of comfort and look. i wished i was able to get the red eagles when they released. reds my favorite color. the phoenix suns pair is pretty dope too. im just waiting on more of them to come out.

got the red eagles for 89.99 at a Wisconsin nike outlet! can't wait for them to get here, hopefully they arent defected.

Pick them up today?Jus called dude sounded Hella sheisty and said they sold out few weeks ago and only got two pairs....DoDu

I think he may have won a plug of the day on the eagles.

you're right, but they came with a suprise too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom