OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Finally found my pair in Miami a couple days ago, dolphins are too clean :pimp:

I slept on the V's until about a week ago, first thought was I'd wait til Orlando's hit outlets to cop..

But upon further review I'm probably gonna need to grab the tour yellows, cloaks, and a pair of Orlando's eventually :lol:

going to finally break my Dolphins out this weekend after i find some laces along the lines of the one's on the Lebron Dolphins!

since the penny v dolphin i think this shoe has been getting steam, i see people trying to trade pink foams for these or when there are trading kicks i see people saying looking for penny v dolphin i defitnetly see the dolphin going up and with the cloak release the hype train will move, unfortunetly for some of us who like this shoe, we might get left out on some of the releases due to hypebeast :smh: but good luck to all in the future releases

I like the Orlando version more than the Memphis version. The stripes are a bit too much for me. The dolphins and suns are :smokin but I pretty much lost on both of those lol... Ima chill and wait and see what the move is gonna look like on the cloak ones

Penny V's go hard I cant wait to get all the rest.

I got orlando's and Dolphins. Prolly will recieve Suns for christmas. Any body know the release date for the Crimson pair? I looked a few pages back and couldnt find it.

Thanks in advance.

1/26/12

HoH Frisco, TX (Opened about a month ago) Largest size in Dolphins is a 10.5. They might have more under that, I dunno. They also had a 8.5 in the Red Eagles. I freaked when I saw em but nothin' bigger :frown:

HoH Frisco, TX (Opened about a month ago) Largest size in Dolphins is a 10.5. They might have more under that, I dunno. They also had a 8.5 in the Red Eagles. I freaked when I saw em but nothin' bigger :frown:
Do you know if they do phone orders?  I've never bought from an HoH.  Been looking for the Red Eagles.

Gah. Says it's sold out.

Edit: At least 11 and 11.5 are didn't try any others.

I have a feeling the orders are gonna be canceled..

Last edited:
Sold out already? Must be up by mistake. I got order conformation from eastbay tho. I saw the up on footlocker too

Last edited:
Sold out already? Must be up by mistake. I got order conformation from eastbay tho. I saw the up on footlocker too
Yeah, I dunno. I called Eastbay and they said they've been having issues with online and phone orders and that their supervisors were looking into it. Great pickup if the ones that got em with the code go through.

Back
Top Bottom