OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

They should honor it at least that's what they did in the past.
Do you mean honor the price with the coupon when they actually release? Or do you mean ship them early? 

BTW I'm really excited to see this shoe in person...2nd best colorway IMO after the Red Eagles.

The shoes were put up on our site in error. If anyone was able to place an order and would like to know the status of it please send us a PM with your customer and order number and we will look into it for you.

EastbayRep - Dan

The shoes were put up on our site in error. If anyone was able to place an order and would like to know the status of it please send us a PM with your customer and order number and we will look into it for you.
EastbayRep - Dan

damn i thought it was my lucky night after missing out on the motorboats. Have they ever shipped the shoe and honor the order in past cases like this?

They should honor it at least that's what they did in the past.

Do you mean honor the price with the coupon when they actually release? Or do you mean ship them early? 

BTW I'm really excited to see this shoe in person...2nd best colorway IMO after the Red Eagles.

well that's up to Eastbay to decide but from a consumer standpoint i'd expect to get them for that price if the transaction went through as normal. Shipping could go both ways. If there were no ship out date then you'd expect it to ship next business day. They could hold them until the release date so that they don't get in trouble if that's the case. Depends if they have them stock too, can't ship out what they don't have lol. Maybe they offer you a gift card or code in agreement to ship out the release date. Whatever happens Eastbay will resolve it. The rep is already on it and it's Sunday. :smokin

Last edited:

Like the Dolphin a lot more, but still considering the Red Eagle.

Last edited:
Are they going to honor this discounts and ship them before the release date?

Well, the good new I still get them for 140 but gotta wAit til the 26th. Might cancel anyway

Last edited:
Well, the good new I still get them for 140 but gotta wAit til the 26th. Might cancel anyway
Nice. I wonder if they'll allow the coupons on the actual release. Still skeptical about ordering from them though since the Penny Vs aren't double boxed :/

Good deal indeed but someone took my size as i was checking out. Oh well they will be had on Eastbay for little less when they decide to slash their prices, still fsr on there.

Lmao was going to post sme info up there... close to 100 after shipping.... too mny heat releasing so I ll
Wait it out... I knw there will hit outlet soon .... fingers crossed

My boy had the Dolphins today, 
pimp.gif
 in person just like I figured.

RD on week days are no bueno.

someone OM me that $25 off code for eastbay. SH had a restock on dolphoins, but i dunno if they up no more

Does the plain white mid/outsole on the dolphins bother anyone else besides me? Penny's have the one section painted blue, eagles have the graffiti like print, Phoenix has the gradient greys have the thin black swirls...But the dolphins are just WHITE...Realy tempted to be creative to add some punch to it :nerd:

Last edited:
Does the plain white mid/outsole on the dolphins bother anyone else besides me? Penny's have the one section painted blue, eagles have the graffiti like print, Phoenix has the gradient greys have the thin black swirls...But the dolphins are just WHITE...Realy tempted to be creative to add some punch to it
nerd.gif
Lol I was going to post about this earlier but I got lazy. That's actually one of the reasons I didn't cop the Dolphins. I saw them in person and I just wasn't digging that bit.

I like the white midsole the sneaker already bright and the color pops the white balance it out which makes it a clean shoe. They could have did what they did with the red eagle but that would mess it up.

Back
Top Bottom