OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Anybody know where I can score some half cents for a good price? 

I had some black and green ones but wore em out. Best shoe I ever had. 

If anyone can find me the galaxy Nike hat I'll send u the cloak hat and the Memphis or crimson hat for it. 2 for 1

Just ordered some Crimsons.

Will be getting Cloaks too.

and Memphis for $130 at most.

Alsoo Need Dolphins BADDD, hope I can cop DS before summertime.

Need those cloaks in my life
pimp.gif

Hopefully we get some better on feet shots of those cause that pic doesn't do much for me.

Hopefully we get some better on feet shots of those cause that pic doesn't do much for me.
Every shot is going to look different because of the "cloak" color though. Some shots will make it look more purple and other shots will make it look more teal depending on the lighting or how the sun hits them. That unique feature alone makes it a cop for me, but making a decision through pics might be difficult because of it as well since your opinion can change with every pic.

Every shot is going to look different because of the "cloak" color though. Some shots will make it look more purple and other shots will make it look more teal depending on the lighting or how the sun hits them. That unique feature alone makes it a cop for me, but making a decision through pics might be difficult because of it as well since your opinion can change with every pic.

I understand the "cloak" color as I have the Kobe VIIs and I love them. I was just saying the shot of those shoes doesn't really flatter them at all. Looking for no filters and different angles, hope that clears it up.

dang i didn't want to believe it. :smh: Rather not have the GITD. There's a lot of other things dropping that day so hopefully they get passed up. :\

Back
Top Bottom