OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Really want the Memphis later down the road my main focus is on kobe and kd asg. I think I'll get them for my birthday or spring break shoes. It only took a couple of months for the Orlando's and Phoenix's to get marked down $20-30 right?

Are the cloaks the last vs?

Last edited:
Really want the Memphis later down the road my main focus is on kobe and kd asg. I think I'll get them for my birthday or spring break shoes. It only took a couple of months for the Orlando's and Phoenix's to get marked down $20-30 right?

I think so, I haven't seen any other penny vs and nothing is scheduled to release so...

Unfortunately, I believe so.  I read in a Magazine that there were 8 colorways scheduled to be released.

Orlando's, Suns, Red Eagles, Dolphins, Greys, Memphis Tigers, Sunbursts, and Cloaks.

So unless we get a surprise, I think the cloaks will be the last colorway to release.

Am I the only one hoping the Penny line sees a sixth installment at minimum? The 5 was the best signature shoe this year hands down from look to comfort, I hope Nike sees it fit to continue the lineage. Any word on if there are plans in the pipeline to keep going?

Words can't express the joy I have that Memphis blues sat!!!...will either pick up this wk or wknd to add with red eagles, cloaks are next!..extremely comfy shoe and still has a very fresh look. Really loving the turnout and all CW's of these, honestly can't go wrong with any of em!

Am I the only one hoping the Penny line sees a sixth installment at minimum? The 5 was the best signature shoe this year hands down from look to comfort, I hope Nike sees it fit to continue the lineage. Any word on if there are plans in the pipeline to keep going?

Definitely not the only one that wants a sixth installment. I could see them creating another hybrid shoe as well.

That's a bummer if the Cloaks are the last Vs. Should've dropped the Crimsons or Cool greys and released the Homes.

Maybe they scrapped it since the Orlandos weren't doing so well? That 's what happens when you start throwing all these different colorways out in a short amount of time. Should've done Homes, Aways, and the Cloaks(ASG). If they sell well slowly add more colorways with the VI. Maybe there will be no VI so they are throwing everything out there.

Last edited:
Guess it also doesn't help that many younger people are unaware of Penny or how good he was.  Still would love to see the Atlantics though.

Last edited:
Maybe they scrapped it since the Orlandos weren't doing so well? That 's what happens when you start throwing all these different colorways out in a short amount of time. Should've done Homes, Aways, and the Cloaks(ASG). If they sell well slowly add more colorways with the VI. Maybe there will be no VI so they are throwing everything out there.
I always found it odd when they did the article for SC on the Penny V they had a full line of every cw that they said would come out, and then have.  I wonder if the Atlantics were just a pipe dream or what... Personally I'd rather just see another 8 cws of the V for the next year, hell he ain't playing so we don't need a new one every year as far as I'm concerned. o.o

Please someone tell me when the cloak hat drops. Not being a beast but Penny is one of my favorite players and I got almost all of his crap since the magic and knicks days.

Last edited:
Please someone tell me when the cloak hat drops. Not being a beast but Penny is one of my favorite players and I got almost all of his crap since the magic and knicks days.

Cloak hat is currently in stores. I've seen and posted pics of the Cloak hat in Nike Chicago. Goodluck, hope you get it.

Back
Top Bottom