OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I agree, Penny V is one of the best looking shoes on feet. Every colorway looks dope as hell on some jeans. I had to pass on the Memphis, but I really hope I can find them cheap down the road.

Not sure you'd want to go head to toe with the Tigers....but here you go man

Just saw the Cloak hat......be interesting to see if the beasts go crazy for this too:

Corny :smh:

The Penny V sweatshirt was the only decent piece of apparel

I didn't understand why it didn't match

One of my homegirls just surprised me and said she ordered the Memphis ones for me yesterday cause she remembered me posting them on IG a while back saying they were nice. My question is did they make any apparel for these?

Not sure you'd want to go head to toe with the Tigers....but here you go man

Just saw the Cloak hat......be interesting to see if the beasts go crazy for this too:

Appreciate it man. Only semi interested in the black shirt but that's about it. That hat is waaaay too matchy matchy. Guess I'll have to find something to go with them. Will probably wear them on Super Bowl Sunday :nthat:

LOL matchy matchy........ my girl says that. But having a hat matching your shoes isnt too much if the rest of your fit is "toned down". Personally like the hat.

Found a pair of Memphis Blue's in my size today for $136 shipped.  Was about to cop, but then they added $11 NY sales tax to bring the total to $147.  
mad.gif

I'm still on the hunt for a good deal.

Found a pair of Memphis Blue's in my size today for $136 shipped.  Was about to cop, but then they added $11 NY sales tax to bring the total to $147.  
mad.gif

I'm still on the hunt for a good deal.
It's still pretty good deal. Retail is $165, right?

might go get them memphis today? yall think these will sit like the Orlandos?

got the Orlandos, Dolphins, & Tour Yellow already. 

Still kicking myself for not jumping on the Orlandos when Nike.com marked them down to $99. Suprised to see them discount them but keep the red Zoom Rookies at full price.

Homie hooked it up in the sneaker store by my job. Them joints is sitting there catching dust in the store
Damn man, I wish I knew your people.  Thing is, I live in NYC also, but your dude doesn't know me so I won't be getting some insane deal like you did.

I'm waiting for the Memphis or Sunburst to drop to around $120-$130, then I will cop.  Hopefully they won't sell out before then.

Damn man, I wish I knew your people.  Thing is, I live in NYC also, but your dude doesn't know me so I won't be getting some insane deal like you did.

I'm waiting for the Memphis or Sunburst to drop to around $120-$130, then I will cop.  Hopefully they won't sell out before then.

Trust me, they'll drop to 100. With all these other kicks coming out. I just choose to cop the crimsons with some of my grails and everything came at once. Got Flightposite samples coming tomorrow, that's what I'm really stoked about. Sample tags, box and all.

Back
Top Bottom