OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

sole glows in the dark

a real glow or a dull glow, i keep hearing about this but still curious.

a soft glow. at first it was dull, but then I used my phone flashlight to it for a while and got a much better effect.

on a side note, the iridescent "cloak" parts turn green when the flash hits it in the dark

Last edited:
I know kixsquare shipping is $20 not bad for $190 to secure your pair, but seeing they're selling close to retail so it tells you they won't bee too hyped i'll wait until March 2nd. They're held in ppls cart anyways lol

edit: was able to add a 9 to cart so F it don't want to risk losing out. $10 over retail and tax is better than paying resell if the hype is strong.

Last edited:
I know kixsquare shipping is $20 not bad for $190 to secure your pair, but seeing they're selling close to retail so it tells you they won't bee too hyped i'll wait until March 2nd. They're held in ppls cart anyways lol

edit: was able to add a 9 to cart so F it don't want to risk losing out. $10 over retail and tax is better than paying resell if the hype is strong.

Damn, was thinking of doing this as well as I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend. Can't add the 10 to cart though :x

$10 over isn't bad to knock this out and get it over with

edit: Can't add any sizes now! lol, guess everyone hopped on that link!

Last edited:
Well I just hope NTSF doesn't do a RSVP for the cloaks. They said they did one for the tigers but when I checked their timeline there was no such tweet. If there was one did anybody else see it?

Well I just hope NTSF doesn't do a RSVP for the cloaks. They said they did one for the tigers but when I checked their timeline there was no such tweet. If there was one did anybody else see it?

I think it was FCFS but not 100% positive

I think it was FCFS but not 100% positive

Memphis tigers was FCFS. So were the Dolphins. I picked up the Dolphins and showed up about 15 mins before they opened. Didn't do the Memp Tigers though so I'm hoping they do FCFS on the Cloaks.

Only problem is I'd have to go to NTLV that weekend and probably show up drunk. lol

The cloaks are looking real nice, cant wait to get my pair. So after the cloaks is that it for the penny 5s? Im also hoping for a atlantic color way.

Memphis tigers was FCFS. So were the Dolphins. I picked up the Dolphins and showed up about 15 mins before they opened. Didn't do the Memp Tigers though so I'm hoping they do FCFS on the Cloaks.

Only problem is I'd have to go to NTLV that weekend and probably show up drunk. lol

Well whoever I talked too told me they did one, sounds fishy. And drunk shopping is great lol

I added the cloaks ealier this morning to my cart, size 9.5 on Eastbay, and went back to look at the Lebron elite 9 SB stock and after i went to check out it said out of stock ....gayness

Back
Top Bottom