OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Had a chat with Eastbay CS and they are fixing to remove it from the site. They will be excluded from discount when they release. Don't worry about checking regularly to see if they'll have them to buy until 3/2 haha

These are real, real tuff. Most every colorway has sat though, surprised there is such a thirst for these.

People pay no attention to Gr's but always want the "limited" or "cool" colorways. Like the Dolphins, they'll come out in full force.

dolphins and suns are gone around here....dolphins went within 3-4 days....suns are gone and went fast the first week and then random sizes began to disappear. only reason orlandos are around is cause they GR.

Saw the cloaks in person at my spot today. Might pick em up, they're holding my 8.5 for tomorrow. If worse comes to worse ill sell em, but they look really good.

Had a chat with Eastbay CS and they are fixing to remove it from the site. They will be excluded from discount when they release. Don't worry about checking regularly to see if they'll have them to buy until 3/2 haha
So did they just accidentally put them on the site early and then take them down or did they really sell out?  

i have no idea as i'm not the one that saw them on Eastbay yesterday morning. By the time I saw them yesterday evening, they were all out of stock. Was able to add to cart sizes 6-8 this morning but didn't place the order so i don't know if they would've honored it or cancel.

Sizes 6-15 means they'll be general release? Probably limited gr at best would be cool.

Really think I might pick them up in the morning. After thinking about it and a nap, I can't get them off my mind. Damn I hate becoming attached to shoes.

If anyone might wanna copp now, ebay has a few for $195 shipped. Thought I would just put that out there

I know no one can predict the future, but im gonna be busy next saturday and the only way i can get these are if i get up at 7 and go on eastbay. Theres some listigs on ebay for about 200 ... Someone either talk me into or out of pulling the trigger.

NVM..caved in for a pair going for 190. lol

Last edited:
I know no one can predict the future, but im gonna be busy next saturday and the only way i can get these are if i get up at 7 and go on eastbay. Theres some listigs on ebay for about 200 ... Someone either talk me into or out of pulling the trigger.

NVM..caved in for a pair going for 190. lol

Nice. Just about the same price from EastBay anyways with shpping and you don't have to worry about em now come release day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom