OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I was just as surprised.  I just checked now and it's still showing the shoe but it's out of stock.  Says image not available but the description is purple/black/teal/atomic teal.

Well reading online that SOME retailers are already started to get them in. Called one of the local spots for kicks and they're doing a pre order for em for $185 Total. Gonna to pass by now to do it. I won't have time to get these next saturday and I DO NOT wanna miss out. Last pair of V's I need

I added the cloaks ealier this morning to my cart, size 9.5 on Eastbay, and went back to look at the Lebron elite 9 SB stock and after i went to check out it said out of stock ....gayness
Eastbay sold em today? wow, where was I at
Eastbay came through sneaky on that one. :smh:
This has to be a mistake. These are on my spring Hit list of must cops. Gotta be on my toes for this one I see. Unless the Atlantic's drop this will be my last Penny V (my other is the Dolphins)
Hey guys,

Thanks for pointing this out. We are currently working on updating the website and retrieving more information at this time. Stay tuned for any updates! :D

EastbayRep - Mai

dang missed out on the mistake. no discount exclusion too. Could've used my one time 25% code on them too if they honored the order. When was the mistake spotted and fixed?

Last edited:
dang missed out on the mistake. no discount exclusion too. Could've used my one time 25% code on them too if they honored the order. When was the mistake spotted and fixed?

I just paid for my pre order too. Wonder if EB gonna put more pairs up without Excl :nerd:

I added the cloaks ealier this morning to my cart, size 9.5 on Eastbay, and went back to look at the Lebron elite 9 SB stock and after i went to check out it said out of stock ....gayness
Are you serious?  They had the cloaks on Eastbay?!  

mad.gif

I am salty I missed out on this.  And it seems like they sold out almost instantly.  Great.  

So it looks like this shoe will be a lot harder to get than I originally thought.  And I thought all the hypebeasts would go after the Suns foams that day, sigh...

Doubt there's no exclusion now that they caught the mistake. If you're able to order and they honor it that's a win. No regret getting them of kixsquare. Can't wait, hope they get here early next week.

Are you serious?  They had the cloaks on Eastbay?!  

>:

I am salty I missed out on this.  And it seems like they sold out almost instantly.  Great.  

So it looks like this shoe will be a lot harder to get than I originally thought.  And I thought all the hypebeasts would go after the Suns foams that day, sigh...

I know. Looks like it took most of us by surprise. And the foams might of helped if EB actually released these on 3.2 and not today! lol

Doubt there's no exclusion now that they caught the mistake. If you're able to order and they honor it that's a win. No regret getting them of kixsquare. Can't wait, hope they get here early next week.

Yeah I know what you mean. My pair should hopefully be here next tuesday. Locked in pair is better than missing out

Wish I still had my NDC code. I wanna cop but the price is a bit steep and I've spent too much in this month alone lol.

I know. Looks like it took most of us by surprise. And the foams might of helped if EB actually released these on 3.2 and not today! lol
Exactly.  Why release a shoe 2 weeks early?  They better restock them on March 2nd, or a lot of people, including me, will be pissed.  Because I doubt FNL is going to get them.  

So that basically leaves us with NDC, which is not good at all.

^your order went through yesterday? they should honor it but probably won't ship until March 2nd if they did.

Back
Top Bottom