OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Have anyone ever ordered from Kith Brooklyn on a phone order before? I ordered the cloaks from the 347-889-6114 number. My card was charged and all of that, but I still haven't got a tracking number or anything? Does anyone know *** kith operates as far as shipping and so forth? When I call them to ask about it today, they seem to be unprofessional and don't know what I was talking about.

Never did a phone order, but when I ordered my selvedge gl3's from them it took around 6 days just to ship

Finally got shipping confirmation from Eastbay but that increased international shipping fee + customs fee = a very expensive Penny V cloak!

they didnt release in your area??
Nope, the Penny V never made it to this part of Asia...  
frown.gif

Eastbay cancelled my order. Ugh! Why do they process orders for more units than they have?! Anyone know where to cop a 9.5 for a reasonable price?

Eastbay cancelled my order. Ugh! Why do they process orders for more units than they have?! Anyone know where to cop a 9.5 for a reasonable price?

These are still all over, u put work in your finding a pair easy....

not that i got them for the gitd soles, but the glow on the cloaks is pretty weak...only gitd shoes i have to compare them to are the rookies, and as expected, the glow on the rookies is much much brighter (had to use a photo editor filter to even see the glow on the cloaks in the picture):

dope shoe regardless, tho

Last edited:
not that i got them for the gitd soles, but the glow on the cloaks is pretty weak...only gitd shoes i have to compare them to are the rookies, and as expected, the glow on the rookies is much much brighter (had to use a photo editor filter to even see the glow on the cloaks in the picture):

dope shoe regardless, tho

:nthat:

I'm glad these flew under the radar and wasn't a part of a marketing gimmick unlike that ugly Area 72 pack and I was able to easily get a pair.

Have anyone ever ordered from Kith Brooklyn on a phone order before? I ordered the cloaks from the 347-889-6114 number. My card was charged and all of that, but I still haven't got a tracking number or anything? Does anyone know *** kith operates as far as shipping and so forth? When I call them to ask about it today, they seem to be unprofessional and don't know what I was talking about.
Speaking from experience with Kith Manhattan, I've done 3 phone orders with them over the last year and they've botched the order all 3 times. First time they got the wrong address and shipped to a neighbor. Second time they sent air max 97s instead of 90s that I ordered. Third time they sent the wrong size. Oh, and each order was sent over 3-4 business days from the date I called. I'm in DC, btw. So I didn't actually receive my shoes for over 7 days.

i ordered me some purple/teal/black shoe laces for these, i try to lace all my shoes with unique shoe laces so that when i'm out and someone else has the same shoe on, well atleast there's some type of difference
i still have yet to try out my penny dolphin laces in the cloaks, so if you would like to have something to do until the laces you ordered come in you can do that lace swap and take a pic! 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom