OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Found a decent priced pair on IG and pulled the trigger last night. Got tracking today w/ expected delivery on Thursday
350x700px-LL-33485738_tumblr_m2af9cz1Yy1qflal8.gif

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation from NDC for the cloaks. Anybody else ordered from NDC on Saturday and still waiting for them to be shipped?

Pre-orders still up for pretty much retail+ship on rmkstore.com up to size 10.
I grabbed a sz 11 before they got sold out. Very thankful for rmk because a lot of US online stores won't accept my debit card being from The Bahamas. Got my Rose III NBCs from there as well.

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation from NDC for the cloaks. Anybody else ordered from NDC on Saturday and still waiting for them to be shipped?
I got shipping confirmation last night, and they're supposed to be here on Friday (I'm in the Bay Area). 

not that i got them for the gitd soles, but the glow on the cloaks is pretty weak...only gitd shoes i have to compare them to are the rookies, and as expected, the glow on the rookies is much much brighter (had to use a photo editor filter to even see the glow on the cloaks in the picture):

dope shoe regardless, tho

just like kobe vii, glow was pretty weak also

Have anyone ever ordered from Kith Brooklyn on a phone order before? I ordered the cloaks from the 347-889-6114 number. My card was charged and all of that, but I still haven't got a tracking number or anything? Does anyone know *** kith operates as far as shipping and so forth? When I call them to ask about it today, they seem to be unprofessional and don't know what I was talking about.
Speaking from experience with Kith Manhattan, I've done 3 phone orders with them over the last year and they've botched the order all 3 times. First time they got the wrong address and shipped to a neighbor. Second time they sent air max 97s instead of 90s that I ordered. Third time they sent the wrong size. Oh, and each order was sent over 3-4 business days from the date I called. I'm in DC, btw. So I didn't actually receive my shoes for over 7 days.
I ordered from my cloaks from Kith Manhattan over the phone on Saturday and didn't get a tracking number or shipping confirmation either but I received them today. To be fair though, I only live 100 miles north of NYC. 

Last edited:
Love my cloaks !! Wonder if these would've sat if weren't hit with limited tag, still upset I paid retail for Orlando colorway thinking they would sell out and now see them going for the low in stores.

Not seeing any new colorways that I want but Nike always has a few surprise colorways up sleeve it seems.

Love my cloaks !! Wonder if these would've sat if weren't hit with limited tag, still upset I paid retail for Orlando colorway thinking they would sell out and now see them going for the low in stores.

Not seeing any new colorways that I want but Nike always has a few surprise colorways up sleeve it seems.

they would have sat not if there was a limit tag but if they were produce more than a limit tag. it seems like a lot of people really didnt care for these. in so cal people are trying to get rid of them for $20 above retail and they are still sitting in their houses lol

I wished i could've got the cloaks i feel so dumb thinking they were gonna be slept on. A lot of people buy the "hyped" CSS of these kicks imo just look at the dolphins lol

Ok cool thanks, I''ll just assume I'll get the confirmation in the next day or two and not badger Nike just yet....
I badgered Nike, lol. They said my order should ship tomorrow. Then I asked: how long does it take to ship orders out? They said 2 business days. Since tomorrow would be 3 business days, so the convo got awkward and ended.

Am I the only one that wants to see a Copper themed colorway? I think it'd be hot on these.

man any CW of these and I'd be happy.... saw a kid at my school today with the Memphis Tigers.....

as a parent idk how you justify buying your child (he's in the 6th grade so like 12) 184 dollar shoes. AND THIS FOOL BAD! He stay in and out of the principal's office and ISS :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom