OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

had to cop on sneakerhead, wasn't gonna pay 200+ that I'm seeing on eBay, glad I copped really looking forward to them

I got shipping confirmation last night, and they're supposed to be here on Friday (I'm in the Bay Area). 

Well I haven't got mine yet and I'm in the bay so wtf gives!? Money is magically back, yet when I call the customer service it says processing in the warehouse. But it shows nothing under my orders tab on Ndc,so...wtf?!

I mean I've never been able to even get through to order on Ndc. So is this normal?

Really? I mean I've been copping kicks for a long time now & Im familiar with the money thing...but they are LAGGING something serious. I've ordered off EastBay& finshline but this seems to back taking longer than usual. Add to the fact that everyone and their momma has tracking but me has me feeling a certain type of way

/rant

Sneakerhead has sizes 8-9.5 up on their website for the cloaks if anyone is still looking for a pair. My fault if someone already posted this.

After cleared up my bank CC, and verified with the FTL payment department, I got the tracking info for these and the phoenix foam this morning, YAY!!

Am I the only one that wants to see a Copper themed colorway? I think it'd be hot on these.
Copper might turn out pretty sick! I absolutely love this shoe, and have since the start. I've thought about colorways I'd like to see as well, and here were my fave possibilities:

1. UNC (hey, I'm a Carolina guy)....with a Carolina Blue upper, white swoosh and laces.

2. Knicks - blue upper, orange hits

3. Sprite

I don't think we'll get any of those obviously, but a dude can dream right?

Had to pay above retail because of FTL & their inventory issues & the limited quantities in my size. Guess it's payback for getting my Dolphins below retail! No regrets tho, they're perfect 
happy.gif

I have a mini crack on the front left side of the paint in the left shoe of the cloaks which i saw last night. Wore it since sunday.

Last edited:
Anybody preordered from kix-files.com? Paypaled them but haven't even received a order confirmation since Monday.

Anybody preordered from kix-files.com? Paypaled them but haven't even received a order confirmation since Monday.

I ordered and i'm waiting but i think it's because it's a pre order so they won't ship in till the pre order ends which is March 12th .... and i don't know if anyone noticed but the price on Kix-Files went up from $145 to $165

Copping these made up for missing out on the Red Eagles. Can't wait to get these in. Patiently waiting for them to come in on Saturday.

I ordered and i'm waiting but i think it's because it's a pre order so they won't ship in till the pre order ends which is March 12th .... and i don't know if anyone noticed but the price on Kix-Files went up from $145 to $165
Yeah I understand its a preorder, I'm not expecting a tracking number or anything, but just the normal order received confirmation email. Oh well, I'll just wait.

Back
Top Bottom