OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

All these pics (Especially TWNTY8's) have me so excited for my pair to be delivered today from NDC!

I got mines finally.. These fit true to size, but have a snug width..

How the heck did shoebacca get stock of a limited release shoe? Is this normal?

You would be surprised at what Shoebacca gets...I've scored a few limited releases from them. I got the 1st Burn Rubber x New Balance MT580 colab from them. Its a very low key site if you ask me.

Shoebacca has been around. Definitely lowkey. Surprised they got them and under retail too.

Cloaks weren't even limited, limited GR(if there is such a thing lol) at best. I think they delayed the Cloaks(pics leaked long time ago), to make more quantities. Or they were waiting for more gitd materials to produce these. All in all, the wait was well worth it.

Really wish I didn't sleep on the Dolphins Penny V. Waiting on my Cloaks, but woulda been nice to get a pair of those. Can't find them in my size online anywhere at a decent price.

Checked UPS and shows here in Houston. Wasn't suppose to be delivered till tomorrow and I'm hoping to get my Cloaks a day early. On another note I want those red eagles.

Really wish I didn't sleep on the Dolphins Penny V. Waiting on my Cloaks, but woulda been nice to get a pair of those. Can't find them in my size online anywhere at a decent price.

Check out the "Kicks4Sale" IG page. Its one of the more heavily updated for sale pages. Just last night I saw a pair of vnds Orlando's for $130 shipped and DS Dolphins for $180 shipped. Dolphins weren't my size or I would have jumped

Anyone know if the Cloaks are anywhere in the Vegas area? Going there this weekend and would love to cop these.

Last edited:
Anyone else's air bags feel somewhat deflated? I noticed that on the Orlando colorway and now I noticed them on the cloaks.

all of the soles yellow pretty quick, I recommend cleaning them after you wear them and not wearing them in the rain

signed, A Penny V fan...

got my penny v's today. very comfortable IMO and i usually wear size 9 and this is a direct fit for me. 

all of the soles yellow pretty quick, I recommend cleaning them after you wear them and not wearing them in the rain

signed, A Penny V fan...

I've only worn my Orlando's a couple of times, but my Phoenix ones seem fine. They seem to be sort of tinted though and not completely clear like the Orlando's.

That's another reason I don't mind the GITD soles, it could be worse, they could be clear.

Still haven't gotten the Memphis Blues or Tour Yellows.

Just got my cloaks in and this is how they arrived.

Worst part is I asked the seller to dbl box and even told him if shipping was more than $20 I'd split the cost 50/50. After he shipped on Tuesday he assured me he dbl boxed and shipping was only $12.

While this irritates me to no end, I'd usually just brush it off and never do business with him again. However, there's a bad snow storm going on in MA today and the shoe box is destroyed. The box was split open due to moisture in 2 spots and the shoes were actually wet *__*. I asked him for a partial refund or I'm getting PayPal involved. No response :smfh:

The shoes themselves are gorgeous though. Really happy to have them in my collection

Worst part is I asked the seller to dbl box and even told him if shipping was more than $20 I'd split the cost 50/50. After he shipped on Tuesday he assured me he dbl boxed and shipping was only $12.

While this irritates me to no end, I'd usually just brush it off and never do business with him again. However, there's a bad snow storm going on in MA today and the shoe box is destroyed. The box was split open due to moisture in 2 spots and the shoes were actually wet *__*. I asked him for a partial refund or I'm getting PayPal involved. No response :smfh:

The shoes themselves are gorgeous though. Really happy to have them in my collection
Man, that is amateur hour boxing!! I hope he gives you something back dude

I dont understand some of these people shipping the shoes with just the damn shoebox and some tape???...........how hard is it to find another box??...........pure laziness.......

Back
Top Bottom