OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

773-247-7170, has a few sizes left of the cloaks GO!!

For people who didn't see on the last page......

@Peru Yeah I follow them on twitter/ig, they seem to get alot of releases (limited as well, if you're in the area cause those never make it to phone order).

For people who didn't see on the last page......

@Peru Yeah I follow them on twitter/ig, they seem to get alot of releases (limited as well, if you're in the area cause those never make it to phone order).

Yeah that's right in my area, I been slipping. Kinda ignored them because I've done fine with the places I shop but damn there is only so long you can ignore another avenue for releases.

Yeah that's right in my area, I been slipping. Kinda ignored them because I've done fine with the places I shop but damn there is only so long you can ignore another avenue for releases.

I feel you, have to always keep options open, one day it might come through for you if you miss out at your reg spots.

Sneakermane! What shoe were we going back and forth about where I was saying the Penny V was better? Think it might've been in the Lebron thread but I TOLD YOU THESE WERE RAW! Lol! You still may like the Lebron better, and that's fair but, I told you the Penny V was FAR from wack as I think you described it G. Welcome to the party!

Sneakermane! What shoe were we going back and forth about where I was saying the Penny V was better? Think it might've been in the Lebron thread but I TOLD YOU THESE WERE RAW! Lol! You still may like the Lebron better, and that's fair but, I told you the Penny V was FAR from wack as I think you described it G. Welcome to the party!

Penny V Dolphins vs. Lebron X Settings..... :lol:

Penny Vs are cool. The Cloaks colorway just can't be denied. It works on this shoe just like it worked on the Kobe 7s.

Penny Vs are cool. The Cloaks colorway just can't be denied. It works on this shoe just like it worked on the Kobe 7s.

Glad you came around to add it to your collection. The colorway definitely works, sits nicely next to my DS Kobe Cloak as well.

Passing on the settings, have the Dolphins. This is coming from someone with 5 pairs of X's (excluding corks) and 4 pairs of Penny V's.

Got my Cloak.

Necks were broken today

And these shoes are dope in a cool way.

Now time to break more necks at the gym

Don't pass on settings they are so dope. Coming from a person with both

Made some calls today and found a Villa in cleveland with a 13 and another with a 10.5 for a friend. I don't know if they do phone orders, but the last 2 on the store locator still had sizes left in the cloaks.

TWNTY8 stays with the dope pics. One of my fav IG follows for that reason.

I really slept on the 5s. I'm pissed my area didn't get ANY cw's! I really want to scoop a pair of Dolphins or Red Eagles. BTW, if you want to see some great shots of the 5s follow @MarcDolce on IG. He was lead design on these and did a great job, IMO. He wore the Eagles today and put up some pics..they look AMAZING!

My pair of Cloaks should be here tomorrow (pending the bad storm heading my way :/)

Last edited:
Dianas is cool but be aware they like to over charge is all I will say
laugh.gif

Sunsets are cool and all but the CW looks alot better on the Penny's, imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom