OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

^^^^ Thats Ridiculous SMH...

To the Seller..

Just got my cloaks in and this is how they arrived.

Worst part is I asked the seller to dbl box and even told him if shipping was more than $20 I'd split the cost 50/50. After he shipped on Tuesday he assured me he dbl boxed and shipping was only $12.

While this irritates me to no end, I'd usually just brush it off and never do business with him again. However, there's a bad snow storm going on in MA today and the shoe box is destroyed. The box was split open due to moisture in 2 spots and the shoes were actually wet *__*. I asked him for a partial refund or I'm getting PayPal involved. No response :smfh:

The shoes themselves are gorgeous though. Really happy to have them in my collection

This is the epitome of laziness :smh:

omg man, the fact people just ship your ***** in THE shoebox blows my mind. at least the kicks survived.

Lucky that the Penny Vs aren't hyped. If that was a Lebron X box bet that would have went "missing" while it was being delivered to the post offices. I don't even tell UPS/USPS that I'm shipping shoes anymore for fear that they will be swiped by an employee and the buyer receives an empty box.

So the seller offered to refund me $5. I kindly told him I was all set and opened a full dispute with PayPal. Kid is just a greedy wannabe reseller. If he was smart he would have taken me up on my offer to split shipping. Instead he spent $12 and bit**ed out and now it may cost him a lot more.

Sometimes I really despise the sneaker game. This is the 2nd time I got shoes shipped in the box. Such BS!

Last edited:
So the seller offered to refund me $5. I kindly told him I was all set and opened a full dispute with PayPal. Kid is just a greedy wannabe reseller. If he was smart he would have taken me up on my offer to split shipping. Instead he spent $12 and bit**ed out and now it may cost him a lot more.

Sometimes I really despise the sneaker game. This is the 2nd time I got shoes shipped in the box. Such BS!

That's dirty. Sorry to hear. I went and got a pack of 24 boxes that fit my shoe boxes perfect, in the event that I sell something, and they cost a little more than $1 each. Huge investment I must admit!

That's dirty. Sorry to hear. I went and got a pack of 24 boxes that fit my shoe boxes perfect, in the event that I sell something, and they cost a little more than $1 each. Huge investment I must admit!

I guess it annoys me so much bc I would NEVER even think about not double boxing a shoe I sold. Its just common sense, IMO

Just got my cloaks in and this is how they arrived.

Worst part is I asked the seller to dbl box and even told him if shipping was more than $20 I'd split the cost 50/50. After he shipped on Tuesday he assured me he dbl boxed and shipping was only $12.

While this irritates me to no end, I'd usually just brush it off and never do business with him again. However, there's a bad snow storm going on in MA today and the shoe box is destroyed. The box was split open due to moisture in 2 spots and the shoes were actually wet *__*. I asked him for a partial refund or I'm getting PayPal involved. No response :smfh:

The shoes themselves are gorgeous though. Really happy to have them in my collection

Man, that is amateur hour boxing!! I hope he gives you something back dude

Eastbay probably looking into hiring that seller right now. 8)

Awful that the storm actually got them wet

The other bad part is that the tag on the box is still visible... if all the people who handled the box along the way didn't know or care about what the NIKE PENNY V was, they'd still be attracted to that price tag...

I just got my sz 12 in from eastbay, in THE BAG. Box was beat to heck. Will probably return them, what happened to Eastbay double boxing the limited releases??? :smh:

The other bad part is that the tag on the box is still visible... if all the people who handled the box along the way didn't know or care about what the NIKE PENNY V was, they'd still be attracted to that price tag...

I never even thought about that! This fake *** reseller told me he ships all his shoes like that too. Such a dirt bag

Guys, His IG name is @MPatel1905 give him some venom if you're bored :smile:

Last edited:

I never even thought about that! This fake *** reseller told me he ships all his shoes like that too. Such a dirt bag

Guys, His IG name is @MPatel1905 give him some venom if you're bored :smile:

Makes perfect sense, it's Kumar if you know what i mean. :rofl: #NoRacial

Has anyone else had a problem with the sole on the Memphis pair yellowing after just one wear? 
I was at a local shoestore yesterday checking those mephis tigers out & they honestly looked like theyd been worn for a month or two...the soles were yellowing around the traction pods and there were creases and they were really dirty too....i was like wtf??

My cloaks just arrived too btw 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ive copped lots of kicks recently & the cloaks are def. towards the top of my list...sick shoe a must cop

Back
Top Bottom