OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Iast time I checked it was $299.99 for a 10... I was wondering if there is any other channel...
well if it makes you feel better if you find one with bidding not bin, you can probably get em cheaper than that

Are these really that narrow? Im usually a 9.5 but found a 9 in the tigers colorway

Are these really that narrow? Im usually a 9.5 but found a 9 in the tigers colorway

I wouldn't consider going down in size at all. I'm a 9 and I don't think I could possibly fit in 8.5 in these

Very narrow in midfoot

I wear a 13 in everything and these were way too tight

Same, I wear a 10 on everything and these do feel tight. I have 2 pairs and they both fit the same way. IMO it's not an uncomfortable tight, just a little snug. I like a snug fit on baskeball shoes, so it's all good for me.

I think I have some weird feet because when I ordered the cloaks a while back I sized up .5 based on consensus and they were way too big for me.

Theres no outsole

The carbon plate dig into ur arches to counteract there not being a midsole

If u have semi wide feet, no way.

And imma 13 in everything. Not these

So are we going to see anymore colors?

Footaction has multiple colors listed for September 20, I believe. Im assuming one being that highlighter volt and another bright crimson or something posted in here few pages back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom