OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

:smokin

I would really be interested in seeing a penny V low top shoe. Just curious to see how it would look

.Check your local jimmy jazz, mine has almost fsr of grey eagles, suns and orlandos. Limited sizes of memphis, all under a hundo

Last edited:
can't beat $80 shipped. grabbed the Orlando colorway from city gear. been waiting for these to drop in price. that's prob the lowest and best you'll find so if you want the Orlando colorway for $80 shipped better jump on that

where can I get a NDC coupon code at ?
The only way is if they screw something up whether it be a defect in the shoes, shipped late etc.and you complain to customer service (or through their twitter). I ordered some Kobe ID's and they were delayed past the 4 week promise date so they gave me a one time coupon code. 

The only way is if they screw something up whether it be a defect in the shoes, shipped late etc.and you complain to customer service (or through their twitter). I ordered some Kobe ID's and they were delayed past the 4 week promise date so they gave me a one time coupon code. 

cool. gotcha. was gonna say. didn't think NDC had coupon codes or rewards like FNL , footlocker, etc

size 8 and 9 for the cloaks up at citygear.com for retail if anyone is interested.....i added the size 8 to cart and it said out of stock when i did but deleted it so there is only one size 8 left...not sure about the size 9

I haven't had a chance to unDS my dolphins yet, but I just pulled them out and already have yellowing around the traction pods.

Just a little notice to those looking to keep your Penny V's looking good years.

Just like my space jams and cool grays look. Take the paper out and put em in a plastic bin

i definitely want to pick up more colorways of the V's.   Every color is dope.   I'm really feelin the Memphis, Phoenix Suns, cool grey , and of course the Cloaks.   Just looking out for steals on these.  I already copped the Orlando cw for $80 shipped which I thought was a steal.   This shoe is mad comfortable

I haven't had a chance to unDS my dolphins yet, but I just pulled them out and already have yellowing around the traction pods.

Just a little notice to those looking to keep your Penny V's looking good years.
Yeah, it sucks. Those look good compared to mine. Not sure what I'm going to do about it other than wear them sooner....

The Orlando pair that came Thursday were like that as expected so I wore them and the dirt hid the yellowing lol. That's expected with clear soles, that's why I waited for them under $100. I'm selective on copping shoes with clear soles now, they don't age well.

Back
Top Bottom