OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Well both hoh in my area got them.... couldnt score my sz though.... these shoes are beautiful in person...
Cant wait to see the rest of the cw dropping....

I don't think people were after these like some of us think, literally just walked into HOH Northriverside and picked up my size 13. They still had quite a few left. Although the HOH on State Street did a raffle for whatever reason. Just get out there I'm sure they are still available. Good luck!

I don't think people were after these like some of us think, literally just walked into HOH Northriverside and picked up my size 13. They still had quite a few left. Although the HOH on State Street did a raffle for whatever reason. Just get out there I'm sure they are still available. Good luck!

I've started noticing this with other releases too. Its becoming easier to just go to the store and cop. Online releases are becoming too difficult and time consuming. You put in work for minimal results..its just the luck of the draw nowadays. The whole sneaker community plus many others nationwide try to cop online, whereas if u just drop into a store there are far less sneakerheads to deal with. Just my .02

Last edited:
Fyi: to the Bay Area folks HOH Serramonte didn't get these.

It was said few pages back. They gotta have a shipment coming in later. Makes no sense some places got them and we don't. Sucks not knowing when they would get them in if they are. I don't wanna hassle them on the phone about it. Sigh

I've started noticing this with other releases too. Its becoming easier to just go to the store and cop. Online releases are becoming too difficult and time consuming. You put in work for minimal results..its just the luck of the draw nowadays. The whole sneaker community plus many others nationwide try to cop online, whereas if u just drop into a store there are far less sneakerheads to deal with. Just my .02

Agreed 100% for every shoe sans a South Beach Lebron or Jordan XI....

y did ndc sell out so quick?
Should be no surprise with any penny's selling out fast when it's limited to certain stores only.

Easy pass for me still. I'll wait for cloaks. Hoping eastbay gets.

Last edited:
I managed to get a phone order in for a size 13 although I was looking for a 12. I heard they run small so hopefully I'm good. Otherwise, I'll be looking to trade for my size. Can anyone who actually bought them comment on the sizing?

It was said few pages back. They gotta have a shipment coming in later. Makes no sense some places got them and we don't. Sucks not knowing when they would get them in if they are. I don't wanna hassle them on the phone about it. Sigh

Just called and dude was lightweight rude when I asked what date they would be releasing the pennys at their HOH and he said "yeah we wouldve got em in today since they released today, so we're not getting em"

I hope that source is right about their later shipment.

Both HOH here in Bay Area said they not getting
ohwell.gif

Be careful as to what they say. Footlocker corporate screwed up the shipment because of the Labor day holiday. My HoH is getting them on Monday.....Just a word to the wise...

PS Man I was on the fence about these but after seeing all the new pictures. These are to TOUGH!!!!
sac or sf?

I managed to get a phone order in for a size 13 although I was looking for a 12. I heard they run small so hopefully I'm good. Otherwise, I'll be looking to trade for my size. Can anyone who actually bought them comment on the sizing?

I went true to size with my 13 and they fit perfect. Just enough smugness to not have heel slippage when wearing them loosely laced but loose enough to not pinch my small toe in the corners. The arch is supported well and the cushioning is nice especially for a Nike Sportswear shoe. Just for reference my foot is slightly wide across the ball of my foot but sorta average at the instep and arch.

I'm just saying there might be a possibility they might get a shipment since Monday was a holiday but it might not be looking good since some ppl got theirs that are in Cali. :frown: Oh well no need to dwell on it longer. I said if I get them fine if not move on to the next, Orlandos. I'll leave this by saying, Congrats to those that got theirs to wear. Still need on feet pics tho. :lol: :nerd:

I really don't understand why someone who doesn't want a shoe would go for it anyway. That's taking another person's opportunity away. NDC is all luck right now, and by you taking a try at buying these even if you don't like them is extremely selfish in my opinion. That's taking away from another NTer trying for these. That's taking away from me buying these. And for resellers to do this all the time just to get an extra $200 is ridiculous.
But I digress. This was not a shot towards anyone, just thinking out loud. Like I said, it's 5AM, I'm going back to bed

How's that selfish. They're fair game to everyone that logs on.

Wow this thread came to life since the red eagles release. :nerd:
Hopefully they Orlando V release ain't crazy, that's the only colorway I need.

Just called and dude was lightweight rude when I asked what date they would be releasing the pennys at their HOH and he said "yeah we wouldve got em in today since they released today, so we're not getting em"
I hope that source is right about their later shipment.

I HATE rude employees like they don't enjoy their job. Pisses me off cuz you have so many other people out there that would love that job, it being a passion and all. Ungrateful a holes! Anyway my HOH told me they would do phone orders as early as tomorrow on whatever product they still have left. I asked if its just them or if it's company policy and he said its company policy to allow it after the initial release day but the decision is still up to the discretion of the store manager. Hope y'all can get what you're after.

I HATE rude employees like they don't enjoy their job. Pisses me off cuz you have so many other people out there that would love that job, it being a passion and all. Ungrateful a holes! Anyway my HOH told me they would do phone orders as early as tomorrow on whatever product they still have left. I asked if its just them or if it's company policy and he said its company policy to allow it after the initial release day but the decision is still up to the discretion of the store manager. Hope y'all can get what you're after.
Since when does HOHs do phone orders????......is this sumin new????.........i always thought that HOH dont do phone orders!!!!!!

Wanted to trade my sz 10.5 for a sz 12 locally... dude wants me to put a bill onn top.... hahaha
M like dang the hood also want to charge restocking fees lol.. i ll wait it out

y did ndc sell out so quick?

NDC really limits the pairs available on "release" day (so they sell out in like 5 minutes which creates hype)... I wouldn't be surprised to see a restock at some point.

Since when does HOHs do phone orders????......is this sumin new????.........i always thought that HOH dont do phone orders!!!!!!

SAME THING I said, I've never know any HOH or FTL period to do phone orders. Surprised me but maybe dude was trippin.

HOH Riverside is always a different story, They are a "store" itself... compare the one in State..

But I think one reason why HOH State did a raffle is they weren't sure how many pairs they would get at first so they did call you if they got your size...

I never knew HOH State gave tickets last Thursday, I just went their at 9:20 am wait for them to open and got my Pennys...

The fact that I didn't see the "usual suspects" 
wink.gif
 this morning really was a scratcher to me...

People really slept on this particular C/W, In my opinion "Red Eagles" are just too nice to pass on.. 
happy.gif

$220 shipped to Cali though. Not bad but I don't want them that bad. :lol: >D #TeamRetail

Yeah I feel you #TeamRetail here as well! My boy called me this morning and asked me to track down a pair for him so I was just helping him out and thought Id post the info here in case anyone was trying to still track down a pair.

This colorway really isnt for me..I'm waiting on Orlando and Invisibility Cloak colorways :smokin

Good looks on getting that info though. You'll help some ppl that don't mind paying that price. But it's not for me since I want to play in them.

Back
Top Bottom