OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Ebay reseller quickly removed the screen shot with his name and order number
mean.gif
probaly trolling this thread so thought i'd say hello..
devil.gif

I know the the game has changed .....I started back on Niketalk in 2001 and just came back but now U have guys with no interests in a shoe or its history or who could care less about the shoe...

they buy the shoe and its up on ebay the next 5 minutes
indifferent.gif

The Yeezy release made things worse this year ..... I literally watching nike's twitter followers go from a little over 220,000 to close to over 400,000 in a matter of hours
mean.gif

Can one of you that has them throw black laces in there for me to look at since i can't do it now. :\

I really don't understand why someone who doesn't want a shoe would go for it anyway. That's taking another person's opportunity away. NDC is all luck right now, and by you taking a try at buying these even if you don't like them is extremely selfish in my opinion. That's taking away from another NTer trying for these. That's taking away from me buying these. And for resellers to do this all the time just to get an extra $200 is ridiculous.
But I digress. This was not a shot towards anyone, just thinking out loud. Like I said, it's 5AM, I'm going back to bed
Hey, man $200 is $200. Easy money.

I passed by Nice Kicks and there was only one person camped out at 6:30, but they open at 11.

that guy on ebay selling the penny 5s with his order info just took the pics off, still got his order number and name lol.

My House of Hoops didn't get their shipment in until last night.

Myself and one other guy were there this morning.

We each left with two pairs. No one knew they received them apparently.

Surely sold out now.

Anyways, it was nice. Release around my way are never like this.

My House of Hoops didn't get their shipment in until last night.
Myself and one other guy were there this morning.
We each left with two pairs. No one knew they received them apparently.
Surely sold out now.
Anyways, it was nice. Release around my way are never like this.

What part of the country you in?

I just think it's cause the employee's told everyone they didn't have them all week since they didn't up until last night.

:smokin

Last edited:
Picked up my pair at HOH Willowbrook Mall in NJ. Easy pick up. Only a dozen or so people there for the Pennies and Hyperposites.

Picked up my pair at HOH Willowbrook Mall in NJ. Easy pick up. Only a dozen or so people there for the Pennies and Hyperposites.

What time does HOH generally open? Could've swore they open at 9 or 10 if they are in a mall. Hope my mall didn't open early for these. REALLY, wanted to try these on to get an idea of sizing for the Orlandos and Dolphins, damn!

What time does HOH generally open? Could've swore they open at 9 or 10 if they are in a mall. Hope my mall didn't open early for these. REALLY, wanted to try these on to get an idea of sizing for the Orlandos and Dolphins, damn!

They opened up at 7am this morning for the Hyperposite and Penny Vs. It was the only store open in the mall.

Last edited:
is there hope that those HOH that didn't get their shipment will later today or in the coming days? Hoping for a NDC restock too. >D

Last edited:
Hoping for a NDC restock too.
grin.gif
Does this ever actually happen, or do I need to repair my sarcasm detector?

This is the first time I'd ever tried to buy a pair of shoes on nike.com.  Can't believe how hard it is... I was there clicking "add to cart" the second the Twitter link loaded.

these things are really ugly, imo. as the 1st iteration of penny's new shoe and being limited, i can see why they sold out. but damn, i would not even rock these for free, let alone go hard in the paint to get them. if they somehow landed in my lap, they'd be getting resold with the quickness!!

NDC restocks do happen but they would most likely not on these (not on wood) to build the hype even more. :smh:

What's the release date on the Orlandos anybody know?

Last edited:
Thats what happen here too, I went to the mall 1 1/2 hours early thinking they opened at 10, turned out they opened at 8, I thought it was kinda weird nobody was outside :lol: and of course struck out on NDC...I HATE the new system of cart holding! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom