OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Well onto the Orlando's

Don't know how it was easier to cop the raptor 7's than these on RD.

not even taking the insole out would help you fit into them
are you mad or something? i already knew now everybody wants to be a sneakerhead, but its not like these are foamposites or jordans where the hype is real, i just didnt think these would sell out that quick, i gotta check out the mall later and see if they sold out there.
I think you wld have to take the insole out and not wear socks for them to kinda fit...lol

Last edited:
I noticed as soon as I clicked the link... no size 14.. and after trying to snag a 13 I gave up... Funny how these sell out in the first 5 seconds and Nike waits 5 minutes to tweet sold out.  Whats even worse is I notice the link went up at close to 7:03... This was an all hype marketing release...Nike is very aware that even their NBA players with signature shoes playing in the NBA now don't sell out... so what's the plan.... resurrect a line that has been dead for over a decade... make the for release limited... build the thirst.... and next thing BAM.... FULL GENERAL RELEASES...

look at what happened to the Rodman's signature shoe reborn... straight outlet bound....

I don't know why i come into this thread and come release day can't even get them. So sick of this BS. It's on to the Orlandos for a in-store purchase i guess. I have not gotten anything off NDC after they did the hold for those that added to the cart first. >:

To hell with this Nike Hold in Cart System! I really wanted a 2nd pair to keep. And what kills me is everyone thought these were trash!!! And BOOM!! There's goes the limited tag! I stated that earlier in the thread.. Someone quoted me "NO".. Hahah, I wish I could find that, I'd surely blast his a**.. Smh! C'mon Nike.. Don't bastardize my childhood hero's shoe with these limited labels!

uuhhmmm because every single athletic shoe store had them and only ndc had these

some HOHs and nikestores are carrying them too, but i agree the raptor 7s were way easier to cop, especially with the hilarious amount of restocks that they've been getting the past week.

Last edited:
I hope they release the Phins across the nation and not just NDC...that's the only CW I want of these...

I just checked ebay and resellers who pre-sold size 14 an 15 auctions magically disappeared...and check out this genius he posted the screen shot with his order number and first name....
*someebaylink*

damn i HATE resellers like that, haven't even received the shoe yet and already asking for half a grand? ****

Last edited:
i will go ham for the cloaks if i have to, thats my favorite colorway so far.
Why do ppl like the Cloaks so much??? LOL...I wasn't feelin the cloaks @ all on the Kobes, but the I didn't like the Kobe VII at all cuz of the material on top

It looks like he got through on a damn IPhone...lol. I cldn't even get through on a damn desktop and he get's through on a IPhone...fml...lol

Ebay re-seller must be new to this... He gives the world all the info needed to cancel his order... first and last name and order number... if someone did that 12 would go right back up on NDC
mean.gif

not even taking the insole out would help you fit into them
are you mad or something? i already knew now everybody wants to be a sneakerhead, but its not like these are foamposites or jordans where the hype is real, i just didnt think these would sell out that quick, i gotta check out the mall later and see if they sold out there.
Just amused why anyone would think a new Penny shoe done in his HS colors and only available at HOH/ NDC would be "hype" free in today's environment.

Edited...NP

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate how Nike builds the hype on the first release, now every colorway in this shoe will be hard to get knowing that this release is an indication that people fiend over this shoe or are going to pay 400-500$. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom