OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I'm tellin ya' man...I'll be shocked if the Orlando CW sells out...Those shoes are the colors of my regular Penny 1. Now, what this shoe cld replace is the fact I missed out on the Penny 2 back in 07 or 08

Hopefully the Dolphin is produced in bigger numbers than the Red Eagle, but I doubt it.

Maybe this has been mentioned somewhere else, but I'm curious why they did the Dolphins colourway for Penny. Is he a fan of the team? Anyone know the connection there?

October 3rd...
lil-b-kreayshawn.gif
:rofl:

Just got back in town from a long business trip. Took my dearly missed fiancé and son to lunch( best part of my day). Asked her if my shoes came in and was told no. I finish lunch and go to the barbershop (boss said I was looking terrible). Get to the shop and my woman tells me I left something. She shows up while I'm in the chair with my red eagles. Took em out for me, the shop went crazy.

Great way to end my week. So ready for the dolphins

I'm tellin ya' man...I'll be shocked if the Orlando CW sells out...Those shoes are the colors of my regular Penny 1. Now, what this shoe cld replace is the fact I missed out on the Penny 2 back in 07 or 08
all depends on the production numbers...the orlando air flight ones sold out instantly

all depends on the production numbers...the orlando air flight ones sold out instantly

It was also released during All Star Mania! Hopefully everyone will get a chance to grab a pair. I like our chances...

No doubt......Nike could have released a pair of Dutch wooden shoes with the one-cent logo on them, and they would have sold out in February. That's how stupid that all-star craze was.

Definitely less hype this time around. And the fact Eastbay is carrying them is a good sign.

Swapped in black and white laces. The white look pretty clean IMO.

What do you all think?

Also the reflective swoosh was a nice little surprise. Haven't seen it reflect in any other pics.

Patiently waiting for NDC to drop my pair off. Hopefully within the hour. Anxious to check these bad boys out in person.

Yea, I missed out on the Red Eagles, but I'll be pretty steamed if I miss out on the Orlando's. Why limit the Black/Blue colorway of a Penny shoe? That's like limiting a Black/Red Jordan. Makes no sense at all!

Was I the only one that was surprised by how light ( In terms of weight) the shoe actually is?

I don't recall anyone mentioning anything about that. Totally satisfied with everything about this shoe. Fit is superb and def. comfortable. I regret not grabbing a second pair cause I have a feeling I'm gonna run these to the ground. Lol

Last edited:
normally people would say you would have no chance but since Penny Hardaway is supposedly gay....crushes were had....wishes may come true 
laugh.gif

seriously though these shoes should come with a big "sucka" keychain. absolute disgusting the way nike is whoring out this signature line...
What? That's crazy!

a bit off topic again, but does anybody know, what this Nike shoe is called:

thanks!

It would be sweet if they drop a white base colorway base on the air max penny 1 home edition, road and home.

Back
Top Bottom