OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

October 3rd...

lil-b-kreayshawn.gif

The orlando colorway was supposed to be a GR with all family sizes coming out, toddlers to men's. but when I looked today at the order status, all the juniors pre school and toddler sizes got canceled. meaning probably only men's sizes making this a limited release.

the only colorway i still saw for the full family sizes were the phoenix color way for now.

^^lol tha point guy you re willing to do flame wars and i bet you re not even from europe...:smh: :smh: :smh: was lookin for any info from some european nter on the shoe...dig it??

I checked with some retailers in Germany and the UK and it does not look good, so checking out US sites seems to the only way!

Great that the black flight ones and Penny V are released on the same day and October 3rd is only 21 days away!

The orlando colorway was supposed to be a GR with all family sizes coming out, toddlers to men's. but when I looked today at the order status, all the juniors pre school and toddler sizes got canceled. meaning probably only men's sizes making this a limited release.

the only colorway i still saw for the full family sizes were the phoenix color way for now.

Wow that sucks I thought the Orlando and Suns would be a GR and the Miami would be a QS

I'm not even gonna go into frantic. That's exactly what Nike wants you to do. I'll treat it like the two Penny 2 release, although they're not gonna go on sale like them. I hope I'm not wrong. :nerd:

..finally found my Red Eagles for retail + 12.00 shipping. Can't wait to get them. Haven't seen anyone with a pair here in Orlando (or even for sale on Craigslist here)

just got mine in from MAJOR DC and i really like them. they are definitely very true to size and snug fit. i suggest going up a .5 size for comfort if you dont have narrow feet. definitely worth the $200 i paid IMO. here's some on feet pics

Last edited:
They are on the Nike October Release List at 165.00, not 150.00.
10/03/12 Air Penny V Black/Game Royal-White $165 537331-040
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33728

Yes sir you are correct, 1st page updated. I mentioned the price thing being weird, thought they would all be $165 across the board. Also maybe the (NO PHONE ORDERS) that was on the Red Eagles not being on the Orlandos may be a good thing as to the availability.

Last edited:
Few blogs said the orlando will be at select nike sportswear stores, sound like they'll be limited again

That's the vibe I'm getting now...........at best, I think it'll be a limited GR.
Eastbay peeps, still nothing on your upcoming inventory lists??
We will be carrying the Orlando colorway when they release on 10/03/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Last edited:
Ray, will there be a discount restriction applied to the Orlandos? I have the 25% off code I desperately need to use :lol:. :nerd:

I might as well ask you this too. Will you guys be releasing the black Flight Ones the same day? Much thanks!

Ray, will there be a discount restriction applied to the Orlandos? I have the 25% off code I desperately need to use :lol:. :nerd:

I might as well ask you this too. Will you guys be releasing the black Flight Ones the same day? Much thanks!
There is a good chance they will be excluded from discounts when they release.

We are also expecting to carry the Nike Flight One in Black/Black that releases on 10/03/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

TY for the info! If the Orlandos are excluded I hope the Flights are at least not excluded. Not gonna hold my breath though. |I I will buy both either way. 8)

Back
Top Bottom