OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Is it me or is it weird that the RSVP's for the various Niketown's for the Orlando release have missing sizes??

No 10.5 or 11

No 12

No 12

No 11.5

All this rsvp stuff is all wack. I reply within secs.....i'm down for instore raffles though.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Are these suppose to be limited? I got lucky with my RSVP for NTSF but even locally at my mall, it's raffle again. What's the deal

Orlandos needs RSVP?? I'll just walk in FTL, ask for my size, hand over the cash and walk out the door.

Eastbay doesn't have the discount restriction on it right now. Will that change once the timer ends? hmm.

Is FNL releasing these online? Seems like they keep avoiding this question on twitter, can't find any answers............:stoneface:

These are a GR all Footlockers and Footactions will get these, saw them in person beautiful looks little narrow though might have to go up a size. I dont know why they are RSVP these as well as raffling. The resell on these early is only 180 shipped that should be a good sign these should be easy to get.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that this shoe is a GR, but limited to 1 by Nike. So, I'm guessing once the shoe is gone, its gone...But, if so, I'm glad I copped my pair early

call me old school but i find it quite irritating that you have to use twitter just to get new releases at nike town.  i don't have a twitter account and its bad enough that we have to use their links just to try to buy a shoe which sells out instantly, but they also for us as consumers to sign on to twitter? what gives...

GOT MY PAIR TODAY AT BASICS IN THE BX FOR RETAIL... I LOVE THE WAY THEY CAME OUT... VERY NICE IMO... DEF HAVE A PENNY FEEL TO EM AND IF THEY WOULD HAVE CAME OUT YEARS AGO AND RETRO'D TODAY THEY WOULD BE A BANGER... THEY DID A GOOD JOB QUALITY AND DESIGN WISE... STILL UNSURE ABOUT OTHER COLORS THO.. ORLANDOS>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom