OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I hate buying shoes online too twitchy until I get them. Went to Footaction got my size 10 mins after opening. They said the shoe is actually limited they only got 12 pairs and Footaction was only store in mall that got them. And this footaction doesnt get limited stuff, like they didn't get crimsons.. . I guess only some stores get Pennys.

Last edited:
I just came back home from my local Champs Sports. They were the only store in the mall that had them here in VA. Only 24 pairs...now they have 23 left lol.

I just saw that well that explains the discount not showing up. The restriction was not there when the add to cart button popped up. I hope they honor our discount. :nerd:

Idk maybe i was the first person to call this morning around 7:05 when i got my email confirmation.

The Eastbay Rep told me that these were excluded from the discount but that he would honor mine :smokin

I hope my order don't get cancelled or anything

FTL didn't honor it outright but they are sending me a 25$ gift card. Only problem is that she told me that its not a guarantee that they can cancel my order (which makes no sense, its been like a couple hours) but she's gonna try and then I can rebuy them with the GC. If these were to sell out before that happens, Id be pissed.

the penny v's were released in champs and footlocker but not in huge quantities.  the nike flight 1s released in all stores for the most part, but not in huge quantities

...in the dmv

prolly the red eagle because of the exclusiveness, def was a limited shoe as it was slated for only HOH release

...in the dmv

So if the Red Eagles were a general release and this Orlando colorway were considered to be a limited release would it be a better colorway in your opinion?  @Jr34

As a penny fan the orlando is a must have... they are beautiful... the red eagle are also hot n rich in details wich kinda mke em
Pop a lil more.... but u cnt go wrong with either imo...

Looking at it now on my order status page it is full price and that same amount is pending on my cc. this is some bull. whats up @eastbay rep ray?
Just called eastbay and they honored the coupon.
I am happy to hear that you were able to get the discount applied to the shoes.

If anyone has any issues with their order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Probably a good thing I didn't check Eastbay this morning.
laugh.gif

I would've seen no discount exclusions on the Orlandos and copped with my 25% Gold Member code.

The Orlandos are nice put not a priority for me right now.

RSVP'd yesterday with NTSF and was wondering if that was even necessary. Another mall in my area was doing a raffle. :rolleyes So I went to the other mall that's a little more low key and picked em up at Shoe Palace at 10. Was a little cheaper also. Came out to $162 total since they had them priced at $149.99 + tax so it worked out :smokin

the Penny V's in orlando are available for cop on almost every sneaker retail store. Footlocker has em fully stocked.

Picked mine up at House of Hoops in Sacramento. Almost returned them because I was denied buying the Air Flight One's at the same time. Was told that it was "policy" that customers could only buy one or the other." I understand both were somewhat a limited shoe but I was literally the only person in the store. I even suggested paying for one pair, walking out and right back in to keep things under "policy" but was denied. Made no sense whatsoever. I ended up getting the Flight Ones at Footaction and was tempted to return the Penny's to House of Hoops and just buy them from Footaction.

Picked mine up at House of Hoops in Sacramento. Almost returned them because I was denied buying the Air Flight One's at the same time. Was told that it was "policy" that customers could only buy one or the other." I understand both were somewhat a limited shoe but I was literally the only person in the store. I even suggested paying for one pair, walking out and right back in to keep things under "policy" but was denied. Made no sense whatsoever. I ended up getting the Flight Ones at Footaction and was tempted to return the Penny's to House of Hoops and just buy them from Footaction.
stupid policy. Footlocker is in bed with Nike so they want the exclusivity to be on every pair of shoes that releases now. Sucks. I would've returned them and taken my business elsewhere..but they're all owned by venator so it defeats that purpose lol.

As always, Eastbay rep Ray is on top of things and customer satisfaction is top priority. :smokin

As for HOH Sac, I think they did right for standing behind their policy. Especially in the state of this hobby. Can't you put the bag in your car then go back and buy them? As a Platinum member, your purchase counts toward a rewards card so I would not have return the purchase. haha
By the way, they didn't allow the bday coupon did they?

Last edited:
As always, Eastbay rep Ray is on top of things and customer satisfaction is top priority.
smokin.gif

As for HOH Sac, I think they did right for standing behind their policy. Especially in the state of this hobby. Can't you put the bag in your car then go back and buy them? As a Platinum member, your purchase counts toward a rewards card so I would not have return the purchase. haha
By the way, they didn't allow the bday coupon did they?
Yeah cause there aren't people out there who genuinely want both pairs. If you work at a footlocker or shoe store, it's pretty evident whose there to resell or fit in and those who been buying sneakers since before most of NT was born.

It's like raffles. it's 8 am in the morning on a saturday and you got dudes fully clothed like they're going out clubbing to pick up some shoes...then you have the ones who are vicitms to this non-sense in shorts and chanclas who plan on going back home to sleep. 

Finishline offers rewards so I wouldve gone to them.

Back
Top Bottom