OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Personally, I'm loving the flowing lines of this shoe. Looks really sweet on feet.
Definitely a must cop in the Orlando colorway.

Has there been a rumor about a NYK colorway? Those would be AWESOME!

Not yet, but check the Penny I, they made all the colourways of teams that Penny played for and I am sure sooner or later they will also do that for the rest!

Now that the Penny V is selling in full force, I am wondering, if there will be a Penny VI or maybe an Nike Air Foamposite Two? That would be really cool!

Apart from Jordan, Kobe and Lebron, Penny is the player with most signature shoes by Nike? I do not count CP3 or Melo shoes as individual shoes, since they are signed to Jordan Brand and that is just not the same feeling for me as if it would be Nike directly!

VC had 5 Sigs,
Garnett 3
The Gloove I believe 3
Pippen 4
KD is at 5 now
have I missed someone?

Now that the Penny V is selling in full force, I am wondering, if there will be a Penny VI or maybe an Nike Air Foamposite Two? That would be really cool!
Apart from Jordan, Kobe and Lebron, Penny is the player with most signature shoes by Nike? I do not count CP3 or Melo shoes as individual shoes, since they are signed to Jordan Brand and that is just not the same feeling for me as if it would be Nike directly!
VC had 5 Sigs,
Garnett 3
The Gloove I believe 3
Pippen 4
KD is at 5 now
have I missed someone?

Pippen had 5

Zoom Rookies, Half Cents, Constant colors of the Foamposite One has already taken care of those duties..
Separate from his signature line.

Like spizikes are separate from #'d Jordans.

I guess it doesn't matter since they went crazy with the last few Penny IIs colorways.

to each his own.

VC had 5 Sigs,
Garnett 3
The Gloove I believe 3
Pippen 4
KD is at 5 now
have I missed someone?
The Glove had 5 i believe.......... (at least IV..... I had the IV's)........ youre forgetting Barkley too.

VC had 5 Sigs,
Garnett 3
The Gloove I believe 3
Pippen 4
KD is at 5 now
have I missed someone?

I believe the line is continuing and they're making a Penny 6. A Foamposite 2 I doubt.

Barkely had more sigs than Penny, 8. 9 if you count the 180s

Last edited:
I believe the line is continuing and they're making a Penny 6. A Foamposite 2 I doubt.
Barkely had more sigs than Penny, 8. 9 if you count the 180s

Thanks for the info, I was not aware at all that Barkley had so many shoes!

I also hope they will do some sort of Penny Basketball clothing! Maybe so nice T-Shirts with the "Ballin Is What I Was Born To Do Theme" and shorts and sweaters. Can anyone remember that grey hoodie from the 90s, with the 1Cent logo on the Chest? That was sick!

I have been looking forward to more Penny gear, like bball shorts or Nike Sportswear crewnecks.....and I find totaly disappointment today at HOH. They gave us a block-letter shirt like ALL of those corny shirts they sell at Champs with a early 90s Jordan-like design. It reads "Wear Pennys, Get Dimes". I can see why they made it though, every snapback wearing kid will buy one to match the shoes. And then even worse, they had a Diamond-like logo that was a glossy screenprint that read "Heaven Cent" on it. It looked like a direct rip off of the Lebron X diamond look and the screenprint was glossy and awful. Seriously Nike?

Got my Orlando V from jj. It's tts to me since my feet r kinda narrow, real snugged but real comfy. The more I look at em, the more I like em. The details r very nice, materials r on point. Color wise, it's noting really pop, but subtle. The royal blue/orlando colorway represents the hey day of the magic, just like the bred for the bulls, real classic, no doubt about that. Definitely gonna double up when the price of these drops. Looking forward to the dolphins and the cloaks.

p.s. The box on these is real big for some reason. Mine r size 11, but the box is like a size 13 box, wth? Is anyone else have the same thing?

I have been looking forward to more Penny gear, like bball shorts or Nike Sportswear crewnecks.....and I find totaly disappointment today at HOH. They gave us a block-letter shirt like ALL of those corny shirts they sell at Champs with a early 90s Jordan-like design. It reads "Wear Pennys, Get Dimes". I can see why they made it though, every snapback wearing kid will buy one to match the shoes. And then even worse, they had a Diamond-like logo that was a glossy screenprint that read "Heaven Cent" on it. It looked like a direct rip off of the Lebron X diamond look and the screenprint was glossy and awful. Seriously Nike?

Can you maybe post some pixs of the T-Shirts? Could not find anything on their website!

Thanks

i just want some penny elite socks.

Seems like a no brainer, doesn't it? Especially with the way high-end socks have been flying off the racks lately. Nothing fancy needed, just take plain white and black Elite socks and slap the 1cent logo on them.

They are out there but the fact they are limited is the downfall. I ain't paying $25-40 for a pair of socks no matter how bad I want them lol. The waiting game for them to hit retailers in large quantities and different sizes begin...
$(KGrHqN,!qcFBp69RQWSBQdroCtO3g~~60_1.JPG

Last edited:
They are out there but the fact they are limited is the downfall. I ain't paying $25-40 for a pair of socks no matter how bad I want them lol. The waiting game for them to hit retailers in large quantities and different sizes begin...
$(KGrHqN,!qcFBp69RQWSBQdroCtO3g~~60_1.JPG

Are these actually legit or fakes?

Back
Top Bottom