OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Got the orlando's. Just feelin the dolphins and the cloaks . bump the others. great shoe.

Nice quality control on these!

Same tag and one upside down :D

First pair of Penny's and I returned them: shoes are too narrow for my feet.

Too bad, cause they looked great in person.

Nice quality control on these!
Same tag and one upside down :D

First pair of Penny's and I returned them: shoes are too narrow for my feet.
Too bad, cause they looked great in person.

:x :smh: That terrible. I thought the defect on my pair was bad but yours take the cake. >D

Last edited:
Honestly,
I do not get all these colour versions:
Red (Treadwell High) > OK, although I am not a fan of the design
Blue (Orlando) > OK, since he played for Orlando
Purple/Orange (Phoenix) > OK, since he played for Orlando
Dolphins > Why? I do not see the connection
Cloaks > Why? I do not see the connection
Black/ Yellow > Why? I do not see the connection
White/ blue (Orlando home version, analogue to 95/96 season > would be a great idea!
NY version > could be interesting
Miami version > could be interesting as well
Memphis version > could be interesting as well
I am sure I already missed one that was also twittered or shown somewhere!
I am a Penny fan since the old days, so I would only go with the Orlando and Phoenix version! The cloaks, Dolphins and black-yellow version are really ugly! For the rest that is unreleased, I need to see pictures!
dolphins are dope

In real, the logo on the heel are a lot smaller and so is the white wavy material around the ankle! All in all looks great!

The Black pair sold out, the Atlantics sold out the first time they were released, and the White Pair sold out when the price drop to around $100.
It did pretty well

The original colours sold a lot better than the other ones, which is no surprise to me!

I was going to stick to colorways related to his playing career, but the tour yellow pair is nice looking...

Tried on a pair of Orlando's today. Very comfy and looked great on feet. Definite .5 up from normal size. I'll definitely be picking up the Dolphins and maybe the Tour Yellows.

I really hope they will put out an Orlando home edition version, just like 95-96 colour way, then I can show you the Orlando home family, except for the Air Penny I. I am searching for that in DS condition every day. Around 2 years ago I had the chance of getting 2 pairs with the cool old school Nike box, but the seller never reacted to my proposal. If anybody here has something interesting in that way, PM me!

Was a lil scared cause I thought they would be either limited or hyped up but I'm glad there are plenty to go around. Now I just need them to go on sale so I can swoop up 2 more pairs with that bday coupon :nerd:

2>1=Foams>3=5>4

I think every shoe has his individual greatness, so it is really hard to determine, which is the best,

I would seperate (of course my opinion) that into:

Design (I would actually rank them all at #1 ;-):

2 > Foams > 1 > 4 > 5 > 3

Actual performance (the V are not in there, because I have not tried them, but will do so soon!):

Foams > 2> 4> 3 > 1

The logos on the heel are a lot smaller than in the photos and the what I like about the sole, is that there is hardly any midsole!

Honestly,
I do not get all these colour versions:
Red (Treadwell High) > OK, although I am not a fan of the design
Blue (Orlando) > OK, since he played for Orlando
Purple/Orange (Phoenix) > OK, since he played for Orlando
Dolphins > Why? I do not see the connection
Cloaks > Why? I do not see the connection
Black/ Yellow > Why? I do not see the connection
White/ blue (Orlando home version, analogue to 95/96 season > would be a great idea!
NY version > could be interesting
Miami version > could be interesting as well
Memphis version > could be interesting as well
I am sure I already missed one that was also twittered or shown somewhere!
I am a Penny fan since the old days, so I would only go with the Orlando and Phoenix version! The cloaks, Dolphins and black-yellow version are really ugly! For the rest that is unreleased, I need to see pictures!

Has there been a rumor about a NYK colorway? Those would be AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom