OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

There is no way there isn't a Home colorway but damn Nike gotta cut it out with the clear sole. There's so much yellowing we can take. Give us a translucent blue sole for one colorway at least.

I'm warming up to the Dolphins more and more. Game time decision though.

orlandos are # 1 thanks your the only one with some sort of sneaker knowledge # 2 dolphins  # 3 grays 

I honestly think that the Red Eagle and Phoenix are the only good colorways. There is just too much going on.

These Cloaks were the substitute for me missing out on Kobe Cloaks, but now since those are re-releasing I'm not sure that I'll cop these.

God damn..the Dolphins look dope as hell in that one..:rofl: @ me flip floppin on a shoe..smh..

I still like the Cool Greys better but the Dolphins are up there..

orlandos are # 1 thanks your the only one with some sort of sneaker knowledge # 2 dolphins  # 3 grays 
Those are pretty much the main colorways I'm focused on (not necessarily in that order).  Suns colorway has potential.  If they're a GR I'll grab 'em on disco.

Just give me the Fins and the Tigers...Them Cloaks are nice, but not enough to make me wanna sit @ computer too make sure I have a chance of gettin em'

nba-feet-october-18-2012-4.jpg

Delonte must be a Penny fan. Last year he wore Orlando Flight Ones and this year the Vs. Obviously they match the Mavs jersey so maybe thats why too lol. Wonder what he'll wear for home games.

Saw Paul George wear the Orl Vs too.

Delonte must be a Penny fan. Last year he wore Orlando Flight Ones and this year the Vs. Obviously they match the Mavs jersey so maybe thats why too lol. Wonder what he'll wear for home games.
Saw Paul George wear the Orl Vs too.

Yes he definetly must be! Funny hairstyle though!

These Penny V's are a sleeper. I copped the day they released and have been wearing my Eagles and Orlandos religiously.
These V's are fantastic, a really nice design in my book. Great for ballin and great for casual.
The Orlando's are clean and mean.

Also, I intend to get all the colorways released and am really looking forward to the Fins. :D

Not many dudes wearing these yet so I think the word has not spread how good they are. These are the real deal homies, don't sleep on the more limited colorways or you will regret it.
Colorways like the Eagles are going for the down low considering how limited they were. All FL HOH stores combined only got 1200 pairs for the (57) locations..

Nike is doing too much trying to create hype for this shoe.... if i have to wait in line its not worth it... the price for them is already too high imo... Nike if you want hype bring the price down to $135

Bro, Actually I disagree completely. Nike is not trying enough to hype these.
Also, the price point is in line with the other kicks released. If Kobe VII's went for $140 why would they price these at $135?
Your logic makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom