OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Since the dolphin are dropping in the middle of the week hopefully it wont be hard to get haven't heard people really talking about them.

No such thing as a limited GR??? LOL...What do u think Jordan XI's are???
arden fair mall in sacramento where i copped my xi's from had over 500+ pairs of concords, space jams, cool greys....i was able to go through the line 4 times and get pairs SMDH...i dont see anything limited about that, more like a GR. you must live in a small city that doesn't get anything for them to be limited LOL or have dirty employees who keeps them all for family and friends...

Last edited:
no such thing as limited GR bro LMAO. people said the the jades where a limited GR but what happened to those, SMDH...the dolphins will be a GR
you're talking about 2 different things here as if they are the same. One is supply. One is demand. Limited GR is the supply. Jades not selling as fast as you thought they would is the demand. The Dolphins are a GR. But there IS a difference between a GR and a limited GR. Depending on what release it is....it could be a 20,000 pair difference. No biggie :/

arden fair mall in sacramento where i copped my xi's from had over 500+ pairs of concords, space jams, cool greys....i was able to go through the line 4 times and get pairs SMDH...i dont see anything limited about that, more like a GR. you must live in a small city that doesn't get anything for them to be limited LOL or have dirty employees who keeps them all for family and friends...
If employees hooking up friends and family are dirty, that must mean you're one filthy dude for getting in line 4 times. Hmmmmmm

More like a GR Limited
no such thing as limited GR bro LMAO. people said the the jades where a limited GR but what happened to those, SMDH...the dolphins will be a GR

It's just a term that people use to describe a GR where the demand far exceeds the supply.  The Christmas XI's are a perfect example as someone else noted above.  I doubt these will be sought after to that extent.  If Eastbay doesn't have a 1 pair limit on these then they should not be a hassle to grab.  On the same token, if you want these and have the funds I wouldn't hold off.  This is one of the few Penny V's where I've seen pre-orders selling out consistently and pairs actually selling above retail early on eBay.

FTL bday coupon should come in handy for these and the Cool Greys in December.  Orlandos and Suns on the other hand...I'll wait for a markdown.
You think we will be able to use the FTL bday coupon on release day or you think they will last long enough for FTL to lift the "excluded from discount?"
I have yet to have an issue using it on a new release.  They only seem to care if you try and use it on Retro J's which I never line up for anymore.  Usually I'll catch one of the teenagers working and they'll put the coupon right in.

More like a GR Limited

It's just a term that people use to describe a GR where the demand far exceeds the supply.  The Christmas XI's are a perfect example as someone else noted above.  I doubt these will be sought after to that extent.  If Eastbay doesn't have a 1 pair limit on these then they should not be a hassle to grab.  On the same token, if you want these and have the funds I wouldn't hold off.  This is one of the few Penny V's where I've seen pre-orders selling out consistently and pairs actually selling above retail early on eBay.

FTL bday coupon should come in handy for these and the Cool Greys in December.  Orlandos and Suns on the other hand...I'll wait for a markdown.

You think we will be able to use the FTL bday coupon on release day or you think they will last long enough for FTL to lift the "excluded from discount?"

I have yet to have an issue using it on a new release.  They only seem to care if you try and use it on Retro J's which I never line up for anymore.  Usually I'll catch one of the teenagers working and they'll put the coupon right in.

Oh ok you were referring to an in-store purchase, I meant online. Your absolutely right tho, I have never had a problem using the coupon in-store, I was shocked they even let me use it for the Charcoal 7's in September.

Last edited:
Lol....not funny but it is.....dude I woulda been like WTF!....all you have to do now is find the person who bought the 11 with the 9.5.....OAN i rocked my suns last nite at the Heat and Grizzlies game...got a few heads to turn!
lol ya i know it is when it realized was like come on ,realized as soon as i put them on ,u can see in pic though right shoe bigger then left ,gotta save this fit for when size straightened out 

I didn't even want the Suns but this pic has changed my opinion, plus I just received an email from FTL with 20% off coupon (one time use), so I think I'll use it on these :smokin

Suns are nice - no doubt- this shoe is more impressive to me in person than in pictures, but to me the Dolphins CW is where its at- really a nice combo with the orange and different from a lot of other stuff out there right now.

lol ya i know it is when it realized was like come on ,realized as soon as i put them on ,u can see in pic though right shoe bigger then left ,gotta save this fit for when size straightened out 

Where can you get that T-Shirt? I got the light blue one, but did not know of a black one! NDC?

If employees hooking up friends and family are dirty, that must mean you're one filthy dude for getting in line 4 times. Hmmmmmm
christmas time bro. had to get my 2 brothers a pair and double for my self since i double up on everything i can. im one of the most generous dudes in this sneaker game. never charge people over retail. matter a fact check my instagram @ ali_rogers_cromartie and see for your self. i stay helping people. back to the pennies...i am patiently waiting to use a discount code for the phx penny v on eastbay but its still excluded 
ohwell.gif

As a Miami Dolphins fan, I can't wait to pick these up. A little worried because ppl up here in the DMV go crazy over Penny's.

As a non-Miami dolphins fan, I can't wait to pick these and the Lebron Xs up. #%@$ it! I might even get those Air Max Express joints too!

Dolphin Penny V's are officially ready to ship on SneakerPost.com
http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-927-nike-air-penny-v-miami-dolphins-ready-to-ship.aspx
aww come on now....how did they have the suns for retail price ready to ship before the release date and $20.00 off on release day....but the dolphins are $ 35.00 above retail!
These are expected to be more sought after.  If people don't cave and pay over retail they'll drop the price.

These are expected to be more sought after.  If people don't cave and pay over retail they'll drop the price.

I agree. I'm going to hold off until RD and try to buy for retail. I'm going to assume that although it may seem a lot of people are going to buy, there will still be a good amount of pair. I hope at least.

nikestore.com has the Dolphins colorway of the "wear penny's" t-shirt up. just picked one up, now to get the shoes wed!

christmas time bro. had to get my 2 brothers a pair and double for my self since i double up on everything i can. im one of the most generous dudes in this sneaker game. never charge people over retail. matter a fact check my instagram @ ali_rogers_cromartie and see for your self. i stay helping people. back to the pennies...i am patiently waiting to use a discount code for the phx penny v on eastbay but its still excluded :\

Hopefully we can use the discount once the dolphins drop.

Dolphin Penny V's are officially ready to ship on SneakerPost.com
http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-927-nike-air-penny-v-miami-dolphins-ready-to-ship.aspx

aww come on now....how did they have the suns for retail price ready to ship before the release date and $20.00 off on release day....but the dolphins are $ 35.00 above retail!

you must be new to sneakerpost. Although they didn't start doing the increase until after the concord/galaxy craze. if they aren't in demand they'll be retail or less. Can't blame them, they aren't the only one doing it. Besides since they don't charge tax and shipping(not to cali), it's not that much more than retail + tax to secure your pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom