OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

my nig was right behind u in line an they refused to sell him a pair cause they was holdn em. smh. couldnt even get my fireberry hyperposites.

i had to settle for a 10.5 cuz they was holding both 11, i think we both was goin for that 11. They sold them early at the downtown one smh

Just woke up, It's a shame so many weren't able to cop.

I kept hearing they were a QS but didn't pay any attention to it..... just thought people were hyping it up like usual.

Woke up at 6:45 this morning to try and get them on NDC. Didn't expect to go through much trouble for this shoe. My size 10.5 was gone by 7:01. WTF? struck out there. Started calling a few connects in different states. Most places had a busy phone line. Found a 10.5 at one of my philly spots. This actually worked out better only ended up paying 155.00 including shipping. 

Hopefully I can get another 10.5 at the Lace Swap Sneaker conference this afternoon

they only had 10 pairs at my House of Hoops

:frown:

guy in front of the line was my size so i had to settle with a smaller size

the guy at HOH manager said they might get a restock though, not gonna hold my breath tho

tried to order a pair online too on my phone. everything was instant sold out

Last edited:
2 pairs off ebay for 240 a piece shipped.....had to once i saw the slogan on the inside of the shoe.....classic!

Anybody that was able to pick these up from HOH try using this month's bday coupon? Curious of they allowed it, mad I didn't have it in time to atleast try...

Anybody that was able to pick these up from HOH try using this month's bday coupon? Curious of they allowed it, mad I didn't have it in time to atleast try...

100% sure they don't take it since it's a new exclusive release besides there isn't a coupon made up yet since the last one just expired yesterday. There is a working one for online purchase in the meantime in the coupon thread.

Last edited:
these things are really ugly, imo. as the 1st iteration of penny's new shoe and being limited, i can see why they sold out. but damn, i would not even rock these for free, let alone go hard in the paint to get them. if they somehow landed in my lap, they'd be getting resold with the quickness!!
Agreed. I think the Red Eagle cw is tacky-looking.

I hope they don't over saturate with cw's.

Welp, guess there is no need for an official thread with info on 1st page. Oh well

Last edited:
Looking forward to more cw

I'm just saying there might be a possibility they might get a shipment since Monday was a holiday but it might not be looking good since some ppl got theirs that are in Cali.
frown.gif
Oh well no need to dwell on it longer. I said if I get them fine if not move on to the next, Orlandos. I'll leave this by saying, Congrats to those that got theirs to wear. Still need on feet pics tho.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Dont worry some of the stores in my area are getting a late shipment too.

I'm so torn whether to cop the "Orlando" Colorway.

One part of me says I have to simply cause its penny and I am a fan.

Other part of me just totally disappointed in It. I feel it's very plain and colors were not very well laid out.

These are super comfy I'm really impressed considering the zoom rookies felt like I was wearing a cardboard box on my foot.

Back
Top Bottom