OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

On foot ankle socks and shorts, on foot jeans cuffed and normal, black and red lace with Levi 501 (sorry if the pics aren't perfect, was in a rush)

Shorts 8)
But could be the un-laced, popped tongue look that I don't like about pants pics. Will see when I get mines in the mail.

Damn should've went out and stated looking. Do you know if they raise the price though? Were you able to cop?

Naw, was retail at both locations. I was literally hopping in my truck to make that drive to True across the bridge and my boy called me from New York and said he was able to get me a pair from Premium Goods in Brooklyn... which I called this morning and was the only place I could find that still had my size, but they wouldnt ship to me, told him about them and he went and scooped for me.

True people we're cool, I called about 1130 asking about them, he said he would hold for me a pair until 1pm if I wanted. That was a cool deal, but I ended up calling back about 1215 telling him thanks for the kind gesture but I ended up with a pair after-all. Was all good.
Now I'm just waiting for the mailman to deliver them lol.

Last edited:
Finally! Thanks Peru. They probably do more justice in person. Should've had the pinstriped tongue. Nonetheless I like them with black laces.

Thanks memphis. I wonder if they got any left tomorrow. :nerd:

Last edited:
Could not get a pair for myself didnt make a 14... released at HOH down here in Htown tried to located a pair for my boy size 12 ...no luck either some guy got 3 pairs and put them on Clist literally 4 minutes after store release asking 350 or trade for Miami Vice lebron 9s... you kidding me... whats the deal with dudes that score a release and think theyve struck goal? SMH
mean.gif

@azjordans: thanks for the heads up man..picked up the 9 from oslife..been trying to get these all day after striking out on ndc..thanks again!

@azjordans: thanks for the heads up man..picked up the 9 from oslife..been trying to get these all day after striking out on ndc..thanks again!

Nice. I was able to scoop up the 10.5 they had. I was at work all day and totally forgot this morning. So glad I will have my pair now.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Nice. I was able to scoop up the 10.5 they had. I was at work all day and totally forgot this morning. So glad I will have my pair now.
 you took my pair = ( lol im kidding congrats i was trying for the 10.5 as well. hope you enjoy

Be sure to check out the first page...

PeruWhite will be taking over as the "Official" Post master. All new information as well as release dates and colorways will be updated and organized!

@KidCloudKicker... Thanks. I scooped them up from Major... Didnt even know they was open in store. They look like a place under renovation, and I believe thats why they werent sold out like the store DIRECTLY next to them.

HOH Bethesda MD gettin 14 pairs, which will be available Monday morning.

not a fan, but those look better with black laces IMO. i am just curious for those that copped are u happy with these?? are they all that u thought they'd be?? hows the quality and fit??

Some of the new pics make these look a lot better, but I've never been that big of a fan of mostly red sneakers to justify paying full price.

and black laces look better :nthat:

HOH Bethesda MD gettin 14 pairs, which will be available Monday morning.
Any heads know if either of the HOH in chicago will be getting a restock? im thinking bout calling and asking but got a feeling theyd be on some bs.

Last edited:
not a fan, but those look better with black laces IMO. i am just curious for those that copped are u happy with these?? are they all that u thought they'd be?? hows the quality and fit??

I am super happy with my purchase and I'm the kinda guy the gets MAJOR buyer's remorse after nearly every shoe pick up cuz I sincerely don't like spending money, the irony right. Luckily this wasnt a lineup and buy your shoe at the register and get out kinda release. I had ample time to sit and try these on walk around in them and look in the mirror. Initially went only to try them on but after having them on feet I was sold. So comfortable, light, yet durable feeling. Plus I think they look pretty dope with jeans and they are just the right height to wear them with shorts as well. Super good with this purchase and now I'm even more excited about the other colorways coming down the line.

Back
Top Bottom