OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

eBay seller sneakertique has these for 179.99 with free shipping which is retail plus tax. Just ordered my sz 11 and the seller is legit

eBay seller sneakertique has these for 179.99 with free shipping which is retail plus tax. Just ordered my sz 11 and the seller is legit

Yeah sneakertique is legit and they ship fast, bought my Lebron 9 Miami Nights from them. Goodluck to everybody. I think we'll all be able to get these if ya really want them.

orlando's,cloaks,phoenix,dolphins...cot ddamn penny v line is gonna leave me broke...assuming i ll be able to cop at least one of these in %$^& greece..:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn.......I didn't have a huge desire to get the Cloaks, but those pics have me thinking twice (thanks Nike Feet!). I think they've now leapfrogged the Dolphins on my list. A nice set of photos has a way of turning my will power into confetti. 

Saw a guy with these on a few weeks ago while I was in a footaction...Cant wait for the dolphins! Sorry for the horrible pic.

^Those look like lows, hmm.

Also, did they take away the icey sole from the cloaks? I preferred the icey sole, but it looks like it might be smoked black. Any info on that change?

Also, did they take away the icey sole from the cloaks? I preferred the icey sole, but it looks like it might be smoked black. Any info on that change?

Nah not lows, if you look closer, the ankle panel is folded into the inside of the shoe, guess when he put the shoes on he didnt realize it.

Cloaks are ill...... the deciding factors for the amount of colorways i get is how they feel. What other do these feel like?....... do you feel the zoom in the forefoot? How does the air max feel?

From all the photos I've seen the sole on the Cloaks have always been black.

They fit about a half to a full size small. Like lebron 9s

I also wear a 9.5 (wide foot) and I tried them on and my big toe kept rubbing against the front trim (on inside) and the mid foot area was tight and could tell that it would be bothersome after wearing for a while. I decided to go with the 10 and it's slightly long but the fact that the shoe rounds off in the front helps. Stay away from the 9.
Overall the shoe is plasticky like the Lebron 9 and can tell the materials aren't the best.

Cloaks do need a clear sole but that'll bite off the Kobe Cloaks too much. I'll take it one colorway at a time since i still don't know how they feel. Hurry up October 5th!

Back
Top Bottom