OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

So there's no quantity limit on the Dolphins, but there is a discount exemption? That seems a bit odd, especially since a discount code could be applied to the Orlando version.
I'd hold off Skep, and use that discount down the road when the exemption is lifted, which I think it will be.

agreed, thank you sir

i just signed up for a gold membership with eastbay, will i be able to use the 25% off on these? if they dont sell out in 3 seconds of course

These shoes will be excluded from any discounts, so you will not be able to use the Eastbay Gold Club membership 25% off code on this order. You can use the code on any other items available for discount in the future.
EastbayRep - Christina

So there's no quantity limit on the Dolphins, but there is a discount exemption? That seems a bit odd, especially since a discount code could be applied to the Orlando version.

I'd hold off Skep, and use that discount down the road when the exemption is lifted, which I think it will be.

The Orlandos did have a restriction but they were taken off with quickness. The Dolphins are on everyones list (thanks to Wale wearing them :lol: jk) and they're most likely limited unlike the Orlandos. I wouldn't count on them sitting until they take the exclusion off as they'll sell out quickly. So get them while you can.

The Orlandos did have a restriction but they were taken off with quickness. The Dolphins are on everyones list (thanks to Wale wearing them
laugh.gif
jk) and they're most likely limited unlike the Orlandos. I wouldn't count on them sitting until they take the exclusion off as they'll sell out quickly. So get them while you can.
What's your opinion on the Suns? 

Will they be as "limited" as the Dolphins?

What's your opinion on the Suns? 

Will they be as "limited" as the Dolphins?

These Suns will be EZ. I would expect them to go a little faster then the Orlandos. If you hold off and end up missing, eBay prices will be dirt cheap.

The MIA will be a little difficult.

There will be a limit on the Dolphins, be it one or two per customer. We have not set one yet, as the release is still a few weeks away.

What size are they gonna start at?
The smallest size we are expecting to carry for the Dolphins is a size 6. The largest size will be a size 15.

EastbayRep - Ray

OH SNAP!....I only saw a quick glimpse of the Cloaks because I've been focused on the Suns and Dolphins....I just now was able to get a good look at them and read the details on them and WOW!

Saw the Phoenix Suns colorway in person today..not bad..but not crazy bout it..maybe if I can get 'em for 30% off but for retail..instant pass..I'm much happier with my "Pressure" Lebron X's :D

Tax free because they are not in Cali. One thing I like about ordering from them.

Thanks. I don't know if I should cop now or wait to see if I could possibly get them for less than retail. Definitely don't have the money to spend on shoes right now, but these r nice.

I picked these up from Footlocker around 5:45 am, Nobody was interested in these everybody wanted the Air Jordan IX. Easy pickup I cant believe nobody in my area are checking for these. This was a no brainer pick up for me. I really like the midsole area of this shoe. The orange,pink and purple fade looks way cleaner in person. The smoke grey icey sole make this color fade on the foam look "galaxy" or spacely-organic like close up. The grey ribbed area is a big plus because I can beat this shoe in the fall weather and not worrying about having to take a toothbrush everywhere to scrub the white midsole like I do with my Black/Blue Penny 5s. I also like the execution of purple and orange accents around the shoe like the swooshes, the hang tag and the 1 cent logo. Its a nice shoe and colorway. Dont sleep. I guarantee you once the summer comes everybody is going to look back and kick themselves for not getting a pair a now. These look so great in hand and in light I cant wait until the sun comes up today so I can penny loaf with these 5s that make it look like im walking on hot lava. 

Dope on feet pics up there.  I have a feeling that these are going to go the way of the Orlandos.  Once Eastbay lifts the disco restriction I'm going to place a big order.  The design of this shoe coupled with the colorways crushes the LeBrons.  Looks like it's just these and KDs for me this year from Nike bball.

Dope on feet pics up there.  I have a feeling that these are going to go the way of the Orlandos.  Once Eastbay lifts the disco restriction I'm going to place a big order.  The design of this shoe coupled with the colorways crushes the LeBrons.  Looks like it's just these and KDs for me this year from Nike bball.

Absolutely agree!!

Thanks Nike for make an awfuls -to me- Lebron & Kobes!!

Yeah go a half size up, first time i wore mine my feet were hurting like crazy also however once i broke them in I did not want to take them off seriously! They feel THAT Comfy.

maybe so... that was the first time I wore them for an extended period of time. You got yours half size up or TTS?

I didn't even wear them with thick socks. I might have to take the insoles out. It's THAT bad.

im from Memphis and these are my very first pair of Penny's ( I should be ashamed of myself ), I've been a die hard Jordan fan and had every intention of buying the 9's today since a few months back but when i saw that the Suns were releasing the same day, which was this past Monday, purchasing the J's instantly took a back seat on my "to get" list....the shoes are so light....i tried on one this morning to see how my TTS would feel and fit, and once i decided to buy them I had to leave out the store and use the ATM in the mall, came back to the store and purchased the pair the lady let me try on and as i was walking to the car I notice that the box felt lighter than previous pairs of shoes I have bought, almost like it was only one shoe inside. I thought that the lady forgot to put the shoe she let me try on back in the box but I checked and both shoes were inside...all in all I am happy with my first pair of Penny's and now I'm waiting on the Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom