OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

these look :smokin on the court

Last edited:
anybody think the hype around the dolphins is enough that they will sell out within the first few minutes available online ?

anybody think the hype around the dolphins is enough that they will sell out within the first few minutes available online ?
theres so much stuff dropping that day, these could fly under the radar although it is an anticipated colorway with all the releases people could be passing since all the penny's except red eagles are still sitting on shelves

Saw the Phoenix Suns colorway in person today..not bad..but not crazy bout it..maybe if I can get 'em for 30% off but for retail..instant pass..I'm much happier with my "Pressure" Lebron X's :D

Me too! Too many kicks and not trying to pay retail for them all. You got that Nike?!

i thought I wanted the suns and dolphins, but now probably just the dolphins. I hope they move slow, or slowish so I can get a discount on them

Missed out on these when they dropped so found em on ebay for a fair price. Just came in today. Got the Orlandos already and need the Dolphins next.

Like everyone said, love the detail on these. So much better even in person

I tried on a pair a few days ago. They're a little snug, but the mesh makes them really breathable. It's a good mix of comfort and stability. I think I'll pick up the Dolphins for retail and wait for a price drop on the Orlandos

hard call to make but with the Bred Jordan 4 dropping two days after these and alot of people waiting on those i think chances are good to still cop these after release day....me myself are skipping the J's and going for these!

I tried on a pair a few days ago. They're a little snug, but the mesh makes them really breathable. It's a good mix of comfort and stability. I think I'll pick up the Dolphins for retail and wait for a price drop on the Orlandos
give them a couple of wears for them to break in....I have my suns on right now and they feel a whole lot better than they did Saturday....and for the record i went TTS!

So I tried on an 11 (My TTS) and they were a perfect fit! I CAN FINALLY TRY TO GRAB A PAIR OF RED EAGLES!!! Now the hard part of finding one for non-rape prices....sigh.

how do these fit compared to other pennys, i wear a 10/10.5 in the 2-4, 9 in the penny 1, flight ones and zoom rookies.

Last edited:
how do these fit compared to other pennys, i wear a 10/10.5 in the 2-4, 9 in the penny 1, flight ones and zoom rookies.
A lot of people say that they fit a little small and narrow in the toe. I tried my TTS and it was perfect. I wear an 11 in most Jordan's, an 11.5 in KD IV and Lebron X, 12 in a Lebron IX. Just to give you an idea.

ANyone find these not so comfortable?? Cushioning was strange, they felt off kilter !

It was comfortable but the heel area didn't sit well with my foot.

they are really narrow compared to penny 1 and flights. Go with 10.5

Yeah I have heard plenty say you should half size up, So I am going to do that. Basically get what I would get in Recent LeBrons which is a 9.5, although in LeBrons X the 9 is not toooo tight.

i think i'm gonna go with a 9.5 my size in recent retro j's, there is a ebay seller selling them for less than retail.

Should I trade my extra Penny V Orlandos for a brand new Penny 2 Sprites?

What do you think?

These fit 1/2 to a full size small compared to jordans. I would say they are pretty close to fitting like the Penny II.

Release date for the Tour Yellows has been scheduled for 12/16. If they exclude coupons from EB and other sites I will be passing on the Suns and def getting TYellows.

Back
Top Bottom