OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

the cool greys 'grey eagles' are underrated imo...love my pair...the yellow makes em stand out just enough, and the wing details are crazy...they can be found for under retail if you look around, too

for those who want those penny hats..I seen them at Niketown chicago..check your niketowns

SIGNATURE SHOE OF THE YEAR!!!!!! 
pimp.gif

Don't know who or why you got shot down. The tint on that sole always suggested a glow in the dark possibility. Seemed like a legitimate question to me. Will be the most sought after Penny V, hopefully I can get my one size that exist in the entire city. Lol!
Dammit, this colorway just got 5X harder to get.
Yep.  Was hoping they didn't glow.  The hype train will be out in full force.  Hope no photos surface of them actually glowing until after release.

Just a heads up, one of the HoH I went to today had those Penny FIVE crewnecks (Grey and Royal) for only $39.99. They retailed $80. Thinking of copping them they look damn nice.

price to drop??? They are available for retail....
I know they are available for retail, I'm just being patient and waiting for a price drop because I am pretty sure they will make it to there.  The only CW's that sold out really fast were the Red Eagles and Dolphins.  
the cool greys 'grey eagles' are underrated imo...love my pair...the yellow makes em stand out just enough, and the wing details are crazy...they can be found for under retail if you look around, too
Damn I never noticed the wing details, that makes me want to cop a pair for myself!  But I must resist...

I know they are available for retail, I'm just being patient and waiting for a price drop because I am pretty sure they will make it to there.  The only CW's that sold out really fast were the Red Eagles and Dolphins.  

Damn I never noticed the wing details, that makes me want to cop a pair for myself!  But I must resist...

If I can get these for a bill I'll buy em

Been stalking NT for a while and saw the discussion on whether or not the Cloaks glow in the dark or not a few pages back. I found this video a few days back. Hope this helps. 

Last edited:
Anybody still looking for Dolphins, size 11 and 11.5 at FTL in Ford City Mall

773-735-7180
fuhhhhh 

been sleeping on these, called around everywhere and nobody has them. 

gona try this store tmrw, hope they still got them in stock. ebay prices are all bad for the dolphins :frown:

Penny V's are nice, but the penny 1 is so much more dope. I pick up Penny V's when no major releases are dippin in my pocket. Great shoe, this cloaks are gonna be fire...

Can't dog them that guys, cool spin off on an old idea and great player.  I tried a pair on in stores and they were comfortable, so then I ordered the Orlando scheme and am keeping them DS.  Dolphons colorway is sweet too but I think Id ruin them if I wore them, too light in color.

[quote name="iamyourfather" url="/t/332879/official-nike-air-penny-v-release-dates-colorway-updates-and-availability-info/3210#post_17219182]

anyone know if the crimson penny v's are closer to red or orange? still on the fence on those, they're 130$ after coupon @ eastbay. 
[/quote]

Bright orange. Brighter than the SF GIants orange if that's why you're asking.

Last edited:
I literally ordered them on Ebay yesterday for 155.

Sweet jesus i should have waited.

They arrived in less than 24 hours but sweet jesus... I hate using Eastbay at work because
the sizes never show up. UURRGGGHHH!!!

Y'all don't know how frustrated i am. Even if i pay for shipping back to the dude i got it from...
... it's just a hassle and not worth it.

Very beautiful shoe and you won't regret it. I wanna curse really loud right now but i got banned
last time i did that. 10 year account down the drain.

smh.

U talkin about the crimsons? And Yea that 20% off code is a come up. I'm real tempted to cop but I wanted them to be red :frown:

I have a feeling the Tour Yellows will be discounted on NDC soon.  If so, I probably will cop.  Wonder if they will be $98 like the Orlando's and Suns were.

If I can find the Memphis and Sunbursts on discount for around $120, I will cop them also.

Might cop the Cloaks, depends on whether or not my wallet has recovered by then.

Dude wants to trade a ds pair of Memphis V's for my worn Lebron Yankee v2's. I'm kind if stuck like both pairs

Back
Top Bottom