OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Someone I'm cool with that works at the Nike store in DC told me these were limited release I had no idea :smh: I hope these aren't hard to get I called a few stores that weren't getting them

Anyone know if these are releasing online? :nerd:

Last edited:
i might try to pick up those cloak pennys.

i really wanted that orlando colorway, but i got the penny 1 and my newly acquired penny 2 in that colorscheme. didnt want a 3rd shoe with same color blocking. need to change it up. so if i get my first pair of penny v. it will be those cloaks..

but i already got kobe cloaks.. there i go being a hypocrite.. :tongue:

This will be my first Penny V. I'm not too familiar with which overseas vendors will carry these. I will be traveling and away from my normal NT's at 8AM Sat. Any chance someone can PM me a spot or two that I can try Friday night? TIA. :smokin

City Gear will have them in-store and online. Check your local mom and pop stores and boutiques as well. They shouldn't be too much trouble to cop despite chain stores not getting them. What a way to end this line if everybody's able to cop! I'm praying for that Atlantic colorway though. :nerd:

Last edited:
City Gear will have them in-store and online. Check your local mom and pop stores and boutiques as well. They shouldn't be too much trouble to cop despite chain stores not getting them. What a way to end this line if everybody's able to cop! I'm praying for that Atlantic colorway though.
nerd.gif
do you know what day and time city gear will have em online?

Sorry to ask a sizing question when everyone is saying these fit TTS but I fluctuate between 9.5 and 10 in shoes that supposedly fit TTS so it can be kind of a tossup without some comparisons. I'm a very snug 10 in Lebron Xs and KD Vs but I'm 9.5 in AF1s and Flyknit Trainers, can anyone speak to how these fit compared to any of those?

Sorry to ask a sizing question when everyone is saying these fit TTS but I fluctuate between 9.5 and 10 in shoes that supposedly fit TTS so it can be kind of a tossup without some comparisons. I'm a very snug 10 in Lebron Xs and KD Vs but I'm 9.5 in AF1s and Flyknit Trainers, can anyone speak to how these fit compared to any of those?
i have a couple of the penny v's and have gone up .5 size. i've done the same for the lebron 10/9s. the majority of shoes i own wear a 10.5, but with the penny v's and LBJ's i've gone .5 up.

Okay so here's that glow I promised. It was hard to get on cam but in person was pretty bright. I will say the glow dies very quickly. I took two pictures in succession about 10-15 seconds apart. By the second pic you can barely see the glow in the pic (still very visible in person, but indicates won't last long at all).

This was charging after about a minute.

And the second pic (about 10-15 seconds after).

Last edited:
If you find the style number before the release you can use that, or you can just click the link that NDC is gonna post at 8am. I'll drop the style number in here if I find it..

thanks, it seems like a lot of releases that arnt TLO typically sell out before link even drops...

laugh.gif

I know the feeling.  Basically hit my shoe budget on the nose for the month copping the Huarache LEs.   Not going to miss these, though.  Liked the Cloak colorway on the Kobe 7's, but this shoe's design smashes the design of that shoe so I won't miss it again.

these are a limited release. and you should go half size up unless your foot is narrow. go in the store and try them on is your best bet if you dont own any penny v's

This is going to be my first attempt at an in-store release. Does anyone have any tips? Should I arrive 30 minutes early? An hour? Two? Any tips are greatly appreciated, I've absolutely got to have this shoe.

This is going to be my first attempt at an in-store release. Does anyone have any tips? Should I arrive 30 minutes early? An hour? Two? Any tips are greatly appreciated, I've absolutely got to have this shoe.
If you really, really want to make sure you should call the mall and see when they open. For example, some stores open at 10, but the mall opens at 7. You might look a little nerdy if you're too early, but the early bird always gets the worm. You should also make sure its FCFS at the store you are going to and they aren't ticketing for them.

Just got my pair that I bought from a local seller on eBay, I probably should have went a half size up. Looks like im gonna have to cop another pair and sell this one.

If you really, really want to make sure you should call the mall and see when they open. For example, some stores open at 10, but the mall opens at 7. You might look a little nerdy if you're too early, but the early bird always gets the worm. You should also make sure its FCFS at the store you are going to and they aren't ticketing for them.
Thanks. It's actually an outdoor mall. So I can arrive whenever I want, for the most part. I called the store yesterday and it is indeed FCFS! The store opens at 8:30AM, but as of now I plan on being there at around 7am.

Just got my pair that I bought from a local seller on eBay, I probably should have went a half size up. Looks like im gonna have to cop another pair and sell this one.

Dude where have you been? It's been said on every page half size up recommended. I think you even asked what size you should go with a few pages ago.

Back
Top Bottom