OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

They were absolutely slept on here. Everyone was too concerned about getting the cement 4's. I was probably 100 deep in line and when I got to the front they had every size of kobes left. They lasted throughout the weekend too. On restock day, they lasted until the end of the day and they had 12 pairs left that all got bought up by a reseller

For me there was a big line at HOH, mostly for the 4s. I showed up an hour early, got in the end of the line, and got one of the last cloak Kobes

no stores in Seattle will have these.....unless NT Seattle tweets its FCFS for Saturday........glad I ordered off KixSquare.....

Last edited:
Bigkel23

florida mall is getting the cloaks according to the launch calendar. Th rest of the stores are in broward and Miami dade.

I know, it's out of Orlando or Tampa & Orlando is way closer ... Idk how they operate at those malls, I heard horror stories about Florida mall. Besides HOH I dnt know how to navigate to FA in case I'm out of luck there

Just called my local FL again, it's on the release indicator but I'm getting conflicting answers. Yesterday someone said they were getting the Penny's and today a different person said they weren't. Can't tell if someone's just trying to get me out of the hunt or not. I'm gonna pop in tomorrow and find out what's really good.

Last edited:
Caved in and copped my size 13 for $200 shipped. I'll be in PA with no stores withing 100+ miles and in a hotel so no idea about the wireless situation. I can rest easy. Now I just gotta try for the foams on my phone. Apparently Lancaster has ATT LTE. I'm sure it can't hurt, but I'll prob swing and miss anyway.

Last edited:
I used to work at FL Mall, its in the hood...
laugh.gif

Just called my local FL again, it's on the release indicator but I'm getting conflicting answers. Yesterday someone said they were getting the Penny's and today a different person said they weren't. Can't tell if someone's just trying to get me out of the hunt or not. I'm gonna pop in tomorrow and find out what's really good.
Release indicator isn't accurate, it has my store and former store both Recieving them, but neither, received a shipment.

seen em for 140 - 160 fsr so yo ucomin off after shipping for real considering what you would pay for taxes and shipping. these guys wont ship out til the 12th though FSR like **** tho

Release indicator isn't accurate, it has my store and former store both Recieving them, but neither, received a shipment.

May be a delayed shipment. My local hoh believes they are getting but their shipment hasnt arrived. Nike store wasn't sure if they were supposed to be getting them but haven't received a shipment either.

In case you have to or plan on ordering online I recommend you go try on a pair at your local shoe store. The Tour Yellow and Memphis V's are still sitting in a lot places I've seen and you might want to try on a couple of pairs to find your fit. They do run kind of narrow and fit snug giving it that "locked down" feel. Some say size up a 1/2 size. I say go try them on and know what size you need before you buy 'em. I gotta feeling this release is gonna be hell!
eyes.gif
!!
try them on first. they ran a little narrow for me so i had to .5 size up. hope you like them. i think they are great shoes
i'm up in Canada, east coast... none of my local stores have any Vs to try on
mean.gif
... but judging by the comments in here, the consensus is that they run small. i'm a reg 12/12.5, prob just cop a 13. i should be good. good lookin fellas

i'm up in Canada, east coast... none of my local stores have any Vs to try on :smh: ... but judging by the comments in here, the consensus is that they run small. i'm a reg 12/12.5, prob just cop a 13. i should be good. good lookin fellas

same here!

last night i went to a local mall to try them on cause i also wear a sz.12 and all 5 shoe spots didnt have any penny v's to try on

ima go after work today and try again

same here!

last night i went to a local mall to try them on cause i also wear a sz.12 and all 5 shoe spots didnt have any penny v's to try on

ima go after work today and try again

They're definitely a snug fit. I go TTS and wear them snug but you should be able to get a .5 size up and be fine.

Back
Top Bottom