OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Easy does it. Total would've been below $100, but I grabbed some extra socks to help out the sales associates. Surprising that the 5 other dudes there couldn't be bothered to do that. Guess I come from a different school of thought, though.

Glad everyone was @ HOH trying to get the PHX foamposites made this a really easy pick up.

Last edited:
Glad everyone was @ HOH trying to get the PHX foamposites made this a really easy pick up.
Do you think Nike is releasing a lot of wanted sneakers on the same day so people have a better chance at getting them or are they hoping people buy several?

so sick i was not able to cop. i guess i gotta chalk it up to being a married man with two kids and everyone is a sneakerhead....congrats to everyone who did. im gone wear my phoenix suns penny 5s to mourn today

I wasn't able to get these during the online release on my phone while I was in line for the foamposites and started freaking out because I thought I had missed my chance to get them for retail but I just saw on kicksdeals that KithNYC was taking phone orders. I was getting the voicemail full message for like 15 minutes before I finally got through and snagged a size 10. Came in at ~$190 with tax and $12 shipping which was more than I was hoping to pay considering I could have got it on NDC for $165 with no tax and free shipping but right now I'm just glad I got mine. If anyone is still looking try KithNYC 646-648-6285.

Last edited:
These are sitting in NYC because er' body was out trying to get the foams and i am in the Bronx and i know 5 stores that have these.

Do you think Nike is releasing a lot of wanted sneakers on the same day so people have a better chance at getting them or are they hoping people buy several?
I actually think it's so people have a better shot, they're not all bad.

Had en in my cart on eastbay but also had some roshes from earlier that I didn't en up getting, tried to remove the roshes then they emptied my whole cart! Meanwhile I was trying NDC with only the all sizes are taken notice, about 15 minutes later after repeated attempts on NDC, EB, and FTL I was about to call it and go back to sleep. Before I close my laptop I look in my shopping cart on NDC and it says 1!!! I click and I got the penny's in there! Checked out at 3:20 am my time!! Super happy gonna ball in these for sure!

IMO I don't think Nike really cares just as long as all of them sell out.

My homeboy came through for me while I am out of town. Picking them up from him tomorrow on my way home :smokin

He said there were about 10-15 lined up this morning and all for the cloaks since that particular store didn't even get the foams.

Went to the la jolla hoh 10 mins before opening.  They only got 1 per size... Didn't have my size so I got an 11 to size swap.  Then someone came in and was looking for a 10.5 or 11 so I gave it to him for retail.  Happy weekend!

Went to the la jolla hoh 10 mins before opening.  They only got 1 per size... Didn't have my size so I got an 11 to size swap.  Then someone came in and was looking for a 10.5 or 11 so I gave it to him for retail.  Happy weekend!
i stay in Oside, im glad i didn't waste my gas.

i stay in Oside, im glad i didn't waste my gas.
What size were you?  I think people only got there 30 mins before the mall opened.  And most sizes after 10.5 was available.  They didn't even know they were getting the shoe until last night so it was a gamble this morning for me.  Either way I got em off Kix square so I'm not mad.

Back
Top Bottom