OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Nice attempt to boost your post count. These are excluded from all coupon on footlocker.

Yeah, I saw that. I never knew that the coupons applied to the other stuff in your cart until I saw that post about adding socks to the order.

so, this is a real size question those who full sized up for last years KD IV kobe vii lebron 9 did you guys full size up on penny v?

i had decided to pass on these for the barkley eggplants coming out just to find out that they've taken everything off the barkley's, and seems these are sold out online, time to check the mall

Last edited:
were these limited ? sold out online,  couldnt't find them at my local fl and champs..

These were around my area, but it seems like the stores that got them only got maybe 1 FSR or a little more.

Woke up this morning overslept so I missed out online...

Went to the mall about 3 each store had a few sizes so I went a .5 up to a 10 listening to NT...

Got home put them on felt like boats...shot right back up to the mall for the last 9.5

Some cat was wearing these cloak yesterday at my gym. Necks were broken. Damn these look so sick with a pair of black elite sock.

I was going to get them but rent is due so i had to pass.

Hopefully there will be a restock

Back
Top Bottom