Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Nike makes more when the product is perceived as limited. If it wasn't, way less people would buy it. The hysteria helps them increase prices and makes it sell way better in the long run. Im not mad I couldnt get a pack, I wish I could have, but I understand the business.
If 100,000 pairs of these released they would've sold out. nike doesn't see any profit beyond retail.

is anyone else actually have trouble obtaining them from StockX and GOAT? 4 transactions, all refunded. wasting my time lol

prices will go up even more in a few months. everyone else should hold for maximum profit
is anyone else actually have trouble obtaining them from StockX and GOAT? 4 transactions, all refunded. wasting my time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m literally within $2 of the highest prices seen for my size on this pack and still can’t get a seller to ship. I really hate the way this release went, and particularly the fact that the only people that could touch this pack are resellers that are squeezing every penny out of these that they can. It really makes me unenthusiastic as a collector when I can’t even pay the most premium price to get this pack. Have had cancels on goat, stockx, and eBay at this point. It really feels like the powers that be don’t want me to have a chance on this set. :frown:

7BFE029D-8BC4-4C6C-B5AE-1F6ED0E47E07.gif

All I wanted was the pack and 85s....got neither

Once I seen how this release was pretty much a Chi exclusive I forgot about. I'm not playing how high can you go with resellers to obtain a shoe. I'll just enjoy my other all star pick ups and move on.

C cdmvr1 BeanPreme BeanPreme That's the one thing I hate about StockX/Goat. Sellers can keep cancelling over and over again. I had one of my packs cancelled on me (was lucky that one out of the two shipped) I woke up to a cancellation e-mail yesterday morning after the price hikes way more than I paid last week. :angry::smh:

My pack shipped from the seller on SX....now I have to hope it passes authentication. Cause the price just keeps going up. I'd consider myself lucky if it all works out. It's already gone up another $400 from then.

I smell a solo Air Ship release down the line. There would be no point in bringing them back after 35 years just make them so limited.

IMO, the strategy was to release them with an un-released AJ1 to lay the foundation for solo releases later. It makes sense for a shoe that the average "sneakerhead" didn't want or know about.

But then again... Nike does things that don't make sense on the regular :smh:

One can only imagine what the prices would be if these actually were the Chicago 1’s. Makes me cringe.

Have had 6 orders cancelled on SX on this pack not to mention 2 FOG Question orders as well :lol::smh:

Wow.

Cancelled cause the seller didn't ship or cause it didn't pass authentication? It's sad I can envision SX saying it didn't pass, cancel the sale to you, payout the seller, and keep the pack for later resale. We've heard some crazy stuff from that company.

Wow.

Cancelled cause the seller didn't ship or cause it didn't pass authentication? It's sad I can envision SX saying it didn't pass, cancel the sale to you, payout the seller, and keep the pack for later resale. We've heard some crazy stuff from that company.
they gotta make a buck as well. 400 bucks for legit checking. what a world

Back
Top Bottom